Sign in to follow this  
Baber20

MSFS will be playable at X019

Vor 4 Minuten sagte Baber20:

and I was hoping for a release date 😪

i hope for a interview not just the trailer, i saw some from asobo playing it live! 😄

8 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

Didn’t think they could surpass the first trailer but they actually have. Stunning!... The water at 1:02 is just incredible.

Darn, now I had to watch it all over again (for the 10th time) just to see what you meant, how awful 😉 But you were absolutely right, that water looks really really really good. The whole trailer puts me in waiting mode again, just as I have continued life LOL

• Like 1

The subtle heat blur on the TBM and the 747, stunning!

1 hour ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

Holy hell!
That environment... the water... the landscapes that look so incredibly real.
Not to mention all of those interesting aircraft AND surely a new reveal of the 747-8i @1:36.

Edited by n4gix
Removed quoted video. It only needs to be posted ONCE.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

I am very impressed for an alpha version, amazing!

when I see p3d and XP11 beside....ouch

Edited by vodka69

7 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

Hello fellow redditor!

• Like 2

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

9 minutes ago, Superdelphinus said:

and they all fly it with my Honeycomb!!! 🤩

(at least i know FS2020 will work with my Honeycomb.)

Edited by Nedo68
  • Like 2

Every time I see footage of this, I have to stop myself from screaming "HOW ARE YOU A THING?" at my monitor.

• Like 1

Yesterday also presented the xcloud, which will also be accessible for example with the smartphone on the games. 

Is it exaggerated when I imagine launching a long-haul flight, turning off the computer, tracking the flight with the smartphone, and turning the computer back on punctually to land the plane?

I am glad that the right screen shows a VC. The left screen, hmmm... I won't say more 😉 

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

On 11/15/2019 at 4:35 PM, Pitbull2504 said:

Yesterday also presented the xcloud, which will also be accessible for example with the smartphone on the games. 

Is it exaggerated when I imagine launching a long-haul flight, turning off the computer, tracking the flight with the smartphone, and turning the computer back on punctually to land the plane?

That could certainly be possible, although that isn't really what xCloud is.  xCloud is basically going to be Microsoft's version of what Google is doing with Stadia, except hooked into the Xbox ecosystem, not standing alone.  What you're describing is functionality that would need to be built into the sim itself, and not even necessarily require xCloud.