Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

UGCX Not operating at Flightbeam KSFOHD

Hi,

I am having strange issues at Flightbeam's KSFOHD V2.  For the past few days I have been trying to figure why the SODE jetways do not appear there, when they appear OK at every other airport.  Tonight I just discovered that I can not even pull up the UGCX menu either.  It seems like somehow that scenery is blocking out all external addons from operating; SODE, UT Live, and UGCX.  Is there some log file I can look at to see what is occurring with UGCX to see if I can find what the issue might be.  I have of course contacted Flightbeam too, but they don't seem to be able to help at the moment.  My issue seems unique.  It is one of the strangest issues I have come across.  A single addon airport blocking other unrelated 3rd party functions.  To be clear, UGCX, SODE and UTL all appear in the P3DV4 addons drop down menu in sim, but none of the selections do anything.

Cheers,

Thanks Bryan,

In the end things went from bad to worse, so I have been forced to do a complete uninstall/reinstall of P3DV4.  I am assuming the issue will be fixed now, although I don't know what the initial cause was.  It seemed to be something to do with corrupted xml files, but I couldn't get a conclusive result after hours of testing.

As an aside, the UGCX uninstaller would not work today when I tried to uninstall prior to uninstalling P3DV4.  Not a big deal, but I thought I would mention it.  When I clicked on the uninstaller I got a Windows "waiting" circle for a few seconds, but no further action.  It wasn't hanging either, as I was able to continue on with other uninstalls.  I tried from the Windows control panel and directly from the UCGX folder, but I could not get it to uninstall.

Cheers,