Sign in to follow this  
yvesamuel

UTLive V2

Bummer, only those registered with their forum can see the pictures and info

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Looks nice but it's too late... I switched to AIGAIM and I ain't looking back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

First one that brings SID/STAR replacement for AiController14b wins!

• Upvote 2

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

9 minutes ago, BillS511 said:

Looks nice but it's too late... I switched to AIGAIM and I ain't looking back.

Precisely, I'm never going back to a payware traffic until something really revolutionary comes around. UTL is amateur hour.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Personally, I would have been more conducive to UT Live 2 if they had brought out the Powerpack for UTLive as promised. The developers have paid scant attention to their UTLive product with one "Free" seasonal traffic update over a year ago with the promise of more frequent releases and the powerpack would be released soon.

Well, neither has eventuated and frankly it is too little too late to appease frustrated users with  UTLive version 2.

with MS2020 a year away and AI Manager Free I don't like their chances of high sales, but  I can still wish them well and every success as we need all the developers we can get.

• Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, mikeymike said:

How’s the performance with  using AIG??

Like any AI package it depends on how much traffic you enable and your PC.

S.

Edited by simbol

I do not want to be "that guy" but why was there no Power Pack as promised? Or fixes? I understand the developer has a sick spouse. I totally understand if he never did another product. I also understand and agree that family >> everything else. However, we were told the primary reason for VERY infrequent UTLive updates was for him to care for his family. A brand new UTLive appearing is... is "interesting"

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

13 hours ago, vincentrouleau said:

First one that brings SID/STAR replacement for AiController14b wins!

then I am sure it will not be AIG or UTLive 2 xD

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

11 hours ago, SKEWR said:

I do not want to be "that guy" but why was there no Power Pack as promised? Or fixes? I understand the developer has a sick spouse. I totally understand if he never did another product. I also understand and agree that family >> everything else. However, we were told the primary reason for VERY infrequent UTLive updates was for him to care for his family. A brand new UTLive appearing is... is "interesting"

As stated in the UTL2 forum:
"Version 2 is a free upgrade for all version 1 customers"

So to me I don't mind it is called 'Version 2' instead of 'Power Pack'

• Upvote 1

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Finally gave up MT6 after years and got UTL about 6 months ago. Great for GA flying, and it just works right out of the box. No fiddling, reprogramming or jumping though hoops. I don't have the time or interest in micromanaging an AI program. 

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Have they added FEdEX and UPS cargo flights yet?  Those should have been included upon release...

What about a ton of the smaller airlines all with schedules modeled but no aircraft actually showing in game due to default “Superhornet” repaints!

Theres so many regional airlines missing its terrible...

Chris Camp

Could someone share a list of updates or things that are suppose to be new for V2?

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot