Sign in to follow this  
ppo

Vertex DA62 problems

Doing a re-install in P3Dv45.hf2 with the DA62 but can not get the port engine to run normally: it behaves erratic on and off.

Re-install, re-download, tried all start up config. No joy.

Searched the forums here but could not find any subjects related to this problem.

Anyone?

Pierre

Pierre

Ok, can anyone confirm that the Vertex DA62 is working in P3Dv4.5 HotFix2 ?

Would appreciate, tks

Pierre

Pierre

Yes it working ok, not used it for awhile, so just installed to check for you, did a quick take-off

bob

edit  ….  and a landing plus shut down of port engine and restart.

edit 2 ,  are you starting the engine before the 'glow warning' has gone out

Edited by onebob

I’m afraid the dev has disappeared post release and there’s no support for this ac currently....  Such a shame and reason 1 why I haven't purchased it!

• Upvote 1

Chris Camp

Tks for the test OneBob. Much appreciated. I tried the 3 types of start-up: remember, manual and running without success.

However, in the meantime I found the culprit: this a/c has to be loaded first to work normally. That was my problem: I always started with the default f22 with the principle that systems would initialize with default. Not so with the DA62, not in my configuration anyways. I startup with the DA62 and all systems are OK, even if I change type of a/c afterwards and return to the DA62, it comes back in its normal OK state whatever it was set in the config panel of the a/c.

So, that may be useful to others.

Config:

Win10pro x64 1809, I79700K at 5.0, 32gb 3200, gtx2080ti video drivers 431.60

So now I can start and do a bit of flying and yes Chris I think the dev isn't active anymore. Dropped him a line on the problem but haven't received any answer.

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre

1 hour ago, Kilo60 said:

I’m afraid the dev has disappeared post release and there’s no support for this ac currently....  Such a shame and reason 1 why I haven't purchased it!

Really? I wasn’t aware Of that, the website looks quite professional to have that happen.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Never had this requirement " this a/c has to be loaded first to work normally.", but whatever works, I guess.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Forgot to mention Version 1.053 from Vertex

Pierre