Sign in to follow this  
Urmel81

No Autogen Trees at Paulo Ricardo - Campinas (Viracopos) SBKP

Hi,

I've installed the nice SBKP Viracopos Airport from Paulo Ricardo, but I don't see any autogen trees. I'll got no answer to my mail I'll sent to him.

Any Idea? I've installed ORBX LC and the Autogen Configuration Merger is also working at other airports

Thanks

• Like 1

Have you tried taking a look in the ACM logs for any errors reading the autogen config?

Kind Regards,

Peter

I've seen something about Aerosoft Lukla altering the trees in autogen and it affects all other scenery. If you have that scenery try disabling it to see if that might be the cause.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

On 11/13/2019 at 10:08 PM, Midnight Music said:

I've seen something about Aerosoft Lukla altering the trees in autogen and it affects all other scenery. If you have that scenery try disabling it to see if that might be the cause.

Lee

I don't have Aerosoft Lukla.

Thanks for you idea

On 11/13/2019 at 8:42 PM, Antonov22 said:

Have you tried taking a look in the ACM logs for any errors reading the autogen config?

I read that Paulo Ricardo needs to change manually a file when you have orbx installed (FS Magazin in Germany). So I want to get in touch to him - but no luck.

The scenery looks nice - but no trees - no support. That's bad.

Create a map called Autogen and place it one layer higher than the scenery/texture location. Paste the autogen(something).spb file in the Autogen map and see if that works...

That's how I fixed mine.

Edited by Antonov22
grammatical error

Kind Regards,

Peter

On 11/17/2019 at 7:51 PM, Antonov22 said:

Create a map called Autogen and place it one layer higher than the scenery/texture location. Paste the autogen(something).spb file in the Autogen map and see if that works...

That's how I fixed mine.

Sorry, I don't understand really. You mean create an folder?

Thanks

3 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Sorry, I don't understand really. You mean create an folder?

Thanks

If you create an Autogen folder and put the autogen files provided by the developer in that folder, running the Autogen Configuration Merger program it will scan and find those files and manually add it each time p3d starts if Orbx overwrites it when running Orbx Central. I do not have much luck with the Autogen Configuration program sometimes I lose all autogen trees and buildings and do not use it. I emailed the developer my autogen files and he emailed back with his edits so I keep them safe and overwrite the main prepar3d\Autogen files when Orbx Central changes them back.

Edited by Boeing or not going

Just now, Boeing or not going said:

If you create an Autogen folder and put the autogen files provided by the developer in that folder, running the Autogen Configuration Merger program it will scan and find those files and manually add it each time p3d starts if Orbx overwrites it when running Orbx Central. I do not have much luck with the Autogen Configuration program sometimes I lose all autogen trees and buildings and do not use it. I emailed the developer my autogen files and he emailed back with his edits so I keep them safe and overwrite when Orbx Central changes them back.

Thanks, the developer does not respond to e-mails at the moment. No support

3 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

Thanks, the developer does not respond to e-mails at the moment. No support

It is a one man team if he is busy or on vacation you do not get a response. Try sending a new email on Monday!

1 minute ago, Boeing or not going said:

It is a one man team if he is busy or on vacation you do not get a response. Try sending a new email on Monday!

I tried it 4 or 5 times, no luck. Even with the help from simmarket - no response.

Can you explain the steps again. It's quite difficult.

I've an Folder

PauloRicardo - Vircapos P3Dv4

-bin Folder inside (Uninstall)

- data Folder inside (Autogen Folder - Pr_Libs Folder - Pr_Viracopos Intl-Campinas Folder)

in that Autogen Folder I have AutogenDescriptions.spb - the Autogen ConfigurationMerger.exe - Instalar.bat

What to do?

Thanks for you help

28 minutes ago, Urmel81 said:

I tried it 4 or 5 times, no luck. Even with the help from simmarket - no response.

Can you explain the steps again. It's quite difficult.

I've an Folder

-bin Folder inside (Uninstall)

- data Folder inside (Autogen Folder - Pr_Libs Folder - Pr_Viracopos Intl-Campinas Folder)

in that Autogen Folder I have AutogenDescriptions.spb - the Autogen ConfigurationMerger.exe - Instalar.bat

What to do?

Thanks for you help

I am unsure of that as I dont use the autogen configuration merger program. I thought it will find that Autogen folder if you have the Autogen Config Merger installed and place the autogen entries next time p3d starts, may have to manually add an entry to exe.xml in the appdata file but if you have Orbx products I can share what he sent me and that might work for you too? PM me your email address i will send the zip file he sent to me

Edited by Boeing or not going

2 hours ago, Urmel81 said:

- bin Folder inside (Uninstall)

What to do?

Sorry my bad, I mixed the Original situation up!

Copy the Autogen Folder and add it to the Pr_Viracopos Intl-Campinas folder.

In the Pr_Viracopos Intl-Campinas folder you will then have:

- Autogen (with all the files)
- Documentation_Charts_SBKP
- scenery
- texture

You will end up with two autogen folders, however ACM should be able to read the config and correctly display the autogen in your sim!

Hopefully this fixes your issue!

Edited by Antonov22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

Peter

13 hours ago, Antonov22 said:

Sorry my bad, I mixed the Original situation up!

Copy the Autogen Folder and add it to the Pr_Viracopos Intl-Campinas folder.

In the Pr_Viracopos Intl-Campinas folder you will then have:

- Autogen (with all the files)
- Documentation_Charts_SBKP
- scenery
- texture

You will end up with two autogen folders, however ACM should be able to read the config and correctly display the autogen in your sim!

Hopefully this fixes your issue!

GREAT! It worked

Thank's a lot.

Regards Urmel

• Like 1