Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Best FS2004 Payware Add-on

Guest DJMilo101

Can anyone tell me what the best payware aircraft add-on is out there. i cant seem to decide what to buy Daniel

To be frank, everyone may have a different opinion on that, which comes from different tastes, needs, opnions and experience. What's more, there are payware Caessnas as well as A380s, so how would you like to cmpare them? By the way, there are a lot of reviews here and there, also on AVSIM, plus use the Search function to get opinions of particular aircraft.Best regards,Rafal

I really do not understand these questions. :-hmmmwhat do you want to fly? *:-*

Guest Mesa

You'll have to do what the rest of us have done and buy them all - then decide which one you like best and which were a complete waste of money.No way round that I'm afriad as what I like, you may hate.I would say, however that if you bought Sibwings Saab Safir you won't be disappointed. Probably.

Let us know ur system specs too.. You may not have a rig that can handle PMDG stuff..And what aircraft are you looking for Commercial or GA??Be more specific inthe future eh??my opinionBest Commercial = Level D 767Best GA = Carenado 206CheerzJosh

Cheers Josh Cliff

>Can anyone tell me what the best payware aircraft add-on is>out there. i cant seem to decide what to buy>> Daniel>>>> Not in any particular order some of the best qualitity developers are -PMDGLDSFLIGHT 1/DREAMFLEETCARENADOREAL AIREAGLESOFT My personal favorites are Airliners - PMDG 747-400 and the LDS 767. GAs - CARENADO and FLIGHT 1. Best,Randy J. Smith

Guest wayupthere

As allready mentioned, post your systemspecs.. People here can recomend PMDG 74 and the LDS 76 (incl. me) handsdown right now the two must haves. BUT you need a capable system CPU/GPU no point in following peoples advice only to find out you get slideshow performance ;)

Guest DJMilo101

My specs are Anthlon Dual Core Proccessor1GB RAMDDRGood graphics cardThe system is good enought to run FS2004 max out and i have PMDG 747I mostly looking for general aviationTell me your favorite commerical and GA Daniel

Guest Pilot533

Get the level d simulations 767, and stay away from pss aircraft.

stay away from captain sim, and ariane.My favorite is the PMDG 747-400 and -400 freighterThe LDS 767 is also amazingon the smaller side, I love Eaglesofts jets, especially their Citation XDreamfleets 727, FFS Saab 340, Feelthere Caravan and 737, CLS' series of AirbiiEven smaller Dreamfleets Baron 58 and A36, Digital Aviations PiperCarenado is awesome, I fly their 206 Cargo all the timeFreeware, Ricks HS-748, Davids BAC1-11, Project Openskys series of airplanes, Rockwell Commander, PAD DHC-6, CRJ7, and Dash 8Im forgetting some I am sure, but as you can see, it isnt easy to name one

Guest davidvoogd

For General Aviation I'd recommend any of the addons from Dreamfleet www.dreamfleet2000.com , Flight1 www.flight1.com or Carenado www.carenado.com

oh man, how could I forget aeroworx? the B200 is awesome!

LDS 767Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11