Sign in to follow this  
forshaw

Quick question on Jetways with UGCX

Hello there;

I just have a question or need clarity on Jetways.

Did UGCX incorporated Jetways operations into the process or do i have to depend on another 3rd. party product such as AES or GSX for such operations. 

I don't use GSX (I haven't purchased it pending the introduction of UGCX). The only airport it's installed at is Flightbeam KSFOHD since it came as a default when I purchased the scenery (FSX). I only use Add-on airports (8 total) so knowing the answer will help me plan and purchase additional 3rd. add-on for support wisely.

I looked at all of the videos out there (including UGCX) and the manuals but didn't see anything on docking  of the aircraft.

I prefer not to purchase 3 Ground Crew products if 2 can do the job and ultimately 1 (UGCX). 

Thanks again.

Kindest Regards.

Forshaw.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, forshaw said:

Flightbeam KSFOHD

has (as do many addons) SODE jetways  "directly" with autodocking as well as VDGS .... thus only UGCX needed for pushbacks (if you are not interested in the extra "hidden" features of GSX).

for now, cheers

john martin

Thanks for your response and clarification, I appreciate it.

So basically it's not integrated and I would have to use SODE Jetways, which is ok. The only issue is I can't seem to get SODE working 100%.I don't think anyone can😄. The ones that don't work I end up buying AES Credits for the docking integration.

So in summary here is what I will need to do.

• Purchase UGCX for great pushback features; and the Follow Me Car for directions to the runway and to the gate both directions. AES only has to the gate but not not to  the assigned runway.
  • Continue to use AES for the the Jetways 
  • Yes you are correct I really don't need the extras that GSX offers.

Flightbeam recently updated their KSFOHD scenery to accommodate the new VDGS. I will get it a try.

Thanks again for the clarification.

Kindest Regards.

Forshaw.

What do we or can expect from 1.4, seems to me that folks are starting to wonder being that UGCX gets better and better with every update.

rb_banner_driver.png        ugcx_banner.png

Olisa "Ols" Achonye  

USN/USAF  

Hey Headly,

Well, there isn't any ETA but we have a working ALPHA version now, and I'm doing some fixes on the new things we added and probably, next week we could have a BETA, there are somethings that changed. The change is more huge because of the way it worked, can't give more details on it at this moment.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png