Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Fsx Beta 3 and working Jetways with add on Aircraft ??

Hi all, I asked this question before but thought it would be better off,in my own theard. wondering is there anyway I can get the fsx beta 3 jetways working with add on aircraft ??Say like the posky 737s the default aircraft work fine when you press ctrl j but it just wont work with add on aircraft any ideas ??

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I'd like to know how as well. I looked through the 737 config file and couldn't see anything so perhaps it must be in the mdl coding. Craig

The aircraft.cfg files now have more parameters for the EXITS section. Scroll down the addon cfg and add the additional parameters, the bold exits should be in square bracketseg (as in the default a321):exitsnumber_of_exits = 3exit.0 = 0.4, 45.50, -6.0, 7.0, 0 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)exit.1 = 0.4, -33.50, 5.85, 0.0, 1 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)exit.2 = 0.4, 29.90, 6.0, 1.0, 2 //openclose rate percent per second, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from datum (feet), type (0=Main 1=Cargo 2=Emergency)I haven't tried this yet so can't confirm if it will work.

Bernard

Bernard, I just gave it a shot, I added the exits entry, from above and it works! its not perfect, since I don't know the exact points, for the aircraft exits.But the gate does move it really is such a nice feature that fsx has! and the good thing is that they work in some airports that I fly too that in fs9 didn't even have gates on them. so that was a really cool thing that aces dev team did thanks for helping me out Bernard.Craig give it a shot and let me how it went.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Thats great thanks for the info Tom. :)

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Guest Tomlin

Speaking of Jetways and baggage carts, I am unable to get the baggage equipmen to my default aircraft. Can someone please restate the method for this? Ive done a search, but for some reasons Im still having problems.thanks,

Tom, Im' a bit confused. Can you elaborate on how to get the baggage conveyors to move up to the aircraft? Thanks, Craig

Can we get some videos showing these features...moving jetwaysfuel truckbaggage carpushbackThanks,Bill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

Hi,Look at the cfg listing of exits in the post above. There is exit.0 (Main), exit.1 (Cargo) and exit.2 (Emergency). If you specify an exit.0, that's where the jetway will attach. If you specify an exit.1, that's where the baggage conveyor will move up to. I don't know if exit.2 is associated with a default animation.Hope this helps,--Tom GibsonCal Classic Propliner Page: http://www.calclassic.comFreeflight Design Shop: http://www.freeflightdesign.comDrop by! ___x_x_(")_x_x___

Guest Lee

I wonder if that will work for AI aircraft too? Has anybody added the exits section to an AI aircraft's config file?Lee Steffensen

>I wonder if that will work for AI aircraft too? Has anybody>added the exits section to an AI aircraft's config file?>>Lee SteffensenHave seen in the beta with AI too ;-)Andr

André