Sign in to follow this  
boshar

Bae146 (aerosoft FMC)

Guest Mike05

Ive done a search and found a couple on my problem butit still remains that when i click/try to initilize thee FMC i get a DWSHK36.OCX error.Now i know the version that will run the FMC isnt spyware, and im aware that it is a windows hook etc. The fact remains that it is a part that the FMC requires to work.I did have Dreamflights 737 awhile ago but gave it to my cousin over seas because well it wont work in FS9, and i seem to remember that i had to reinstall that temporarly to get this FMC to work in the 1st place. Am wondering if anyone out there would be kind enough to help me out with the file i need, as i dont trust downloading it from the places on the web that say that they have itThxs

I think you might be confusing different products here. Dreamwings produced the 737-400, Aerosoft produced the BAe 146. Both packages used the Flight1 FMC. It is possible that your anti-spyware program has deleted the OCX file, so it is simply a matter of reinstalling the package (BAe146).You will need to tell your anti-spyware program not to delete some of those older OCX files.

Graeme Butler

Guest Mike05

Thxs for the reply, but i have no anti virus program running at all so thats not the problem.Just hasnt put that file where its supposed to be.