Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

Warwick Carter's P-51D Mustang Now available.

Hi Simmers,Well it is official - Warwick has released his latest creation - a P-51D Mustang and she comes with a bucket of liveries again.http://www.gjsmith.net/public/Mustang-gaggle.jpgThis is going to be a special release - to be exclusively available from the GJSmith.net site. Not for publishing or distribution by any other site.Warwick has done this as a demonstration of his support for the gjsmith.net site and to help me get my visitor numbers back up to normal after many many months of doing special projects, his and many others, and allowing my site to fall way behind on new products.So now an EXCLUSIVE Product that can only be downloaded via http://www.gjsmith.netFor this generous gift I am very grateful and I hope simmers will help by ensuring that if they see the product on any other site then please advise me and I will take appropriate action.Well - pop on over to my site, hit the Catalogue Button and download to your hearts content.Regards and Happy simming

I can say, since I was lucky to have her before release, she is a work of art (and your textures Gary take it over the edge). She rivals the ** stang easily, awesome detail, VC and great on frames. If you guys are WWII aircraft fans, you will not be dissapointed!!Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/ambanner.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Thanks Michael,Yes Warwick has excelled with this creation - some would say it is his best model to date and it is indeed an outstanding work. His work on the model, VC and templates for the artwork is way up there with the commercial level products. His attention to detai is well known and everyone will discover that the VC is alive with things that can be clicked on and do meaningful tasks.I am sure that the simmers out there will have many hours of pleasure with this girl and we have made sure that there is a bucket of liveries to increase that pleasure with some variety.Regards and thanks again.As always - happy simming.