Sign in to follow this  
Guest B52Drivr

Real Enviroment Pro................

>Hi All,>>It happend publicly, it was resolved privatly, and it is time>to move on publicly.>>Jim>>http://www.hifisim.com/>Active Sky V6 Development Team >Active Sky V6 Proud Supporter>HiFi Beta Team>Radar Contact Supporter: http://www.jdtllc.com/>AirSource Member: http://www.air-source.us/>FSEconomy Member:http://www.fseconomy.com/Well said Jim.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Guest allcott

>Hi All,>>It happend publicly, it was resolved privatly, and it is time>to move on publicly.>>JimQuite right. And if any individual wants to make a stand, then don't download the package. Thats your moral compass.I hope to have some time to play with this tomorrow, got it installed OK this evening, but not happy with having to put it on the C: drive. I don't allow ANYTHING into the System drive unless it absolutely has to be there. So could someone explain why it has to be installed in C:Program Files? I'd prefer to put it on another drive!Allcott

Allcott I was informed this would not work from another drive other than the C: drive. To my surprise I just installed it on my E: drive and it worked just fine. Hmmm. Please install it on another drive and update here how it went.Thanks so much AllcottTim :)

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

It was taken care of privately, and that is where it will remain. It is a shame that it ever came into the public in the first place, but I can assure you that it was resolved and unless you want to call me a liar, then that should be good enough. If not, then I will suspect you of having your own agenda, since you do seem to want to press the point. And if that isn't good enough for you, then I would suggest you not download the file, and move on.

Guest dutton

Thanks, CowlFlapsOpen.I knew there was a dispute but had no idea it was settled.

>Allcott I was informed this would not work from another drive>other than the C: drive. To my surprise I just installed it on>my E: drive and it worked just fine. Hmmm. Please install it>on another drive and update here how it went.>>Thanks so much Allcott>>Tim :)No problem here installed on F: :-)Andr

André

I've just tried to install REP to C:Program Files as instructed, but at the end of the installation process I get the error message 'Run time error 429: ActiveX component can't create object'. The same error message comes up if I then try and run the program by clicking on the REP icon. Any suggestions?

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

It was news to me as well. It was an unfortunate public debate as everyone seems to agree, and I was glad I was not involved. I didn't realize however that feelings were still raw around this and I regret asking about it and extend my apologies to anyone I upset. cheers

You can just install this to a folder of your choosing, then pick and choose the textures to add on your own. The image files show what your changing and for advanced users who know what they are doing it works fine. Its the way I prefer to do this type of add on as I wont use all of it.Hornit

Tim,Fantastic package! I'm using it in conjunction with AS6, BEV, UT USA and FS Genesis. I installed the trees, lights, tarmac, and water but left out the sky option, reflections and bump mapping. After installation I ran into a small problem when firing up the flight. Before installation, my fall BEV textures were working just fine. After installation, they do not show up and I must manually select the season and date several times for them to appear. This is happening even after I backed up the files. It's a little annoying but not a show stopper. Any ideas to what may be happening here? Thanks again for putting this package together and performance is great! Blake

Blake

>>Allcott I was informed this would not work from another>drive>>other than the C: drive. To my surprise I just installed it>on>>my E: drive and it worked just fine. Hmmm. Please install it>>on another drive and update here how it went.>>>>Thanks so much Allcott>>>>Tim :)>>No problem here installed on F: :-)>>Andr

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

>I've just tried to install REP to C:Program Files as>instructed, but at the end of the installation process I get>the error message 'Run time error 429: ActiveX component can't>create object'. The same error message comes up if I then try>and run the program by clicking on the REP icon. Any>suggestions? Nick we ARE looking into this.Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com