Sign in to follow this  
Headley

737 NGXu - APU Gen R issue

Hello,

Can someone investigate the issue i have:

I have assigned the "APU Gen R" function via LINDA - function NGX_APU_GEN_R_on () - to one of my switches (Thrustmaster).

When selecting this switch i get some sort of "very short lost of power" and the fmc gives me a warning "dual fmc op restored" and the YAW damper button flips off together with some other warning lights coming up.

Whell, its hard to describe.

I don't get this problem when selecting the knob on the overhead with the mouse.  So only when selecting the function via LINDA.

I hope i make myself clear.  Unable to upload some movie clips or screenshots

Running LINDA 3.0.12 and module version PMDG 737 NGXu v 1.2

I encounter this also and will investigate

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No solution from my side, I raised a ticket to PMDG and we hope that they could get this fixed.

😔

Guenter Steiner

Wow, that was fast:

"Guenter.

This will happen in the VC as well only with Right APU gen. It will trigger if you click and hold the APU R gen to transfer the power to it.

We are aware of this and the team is investigating."

What a great support there!

Guenter Steiner

Thanks Guenter,

in the mean time i have seen other posts on the PMDG forums regarding this issue.

waiting for the next fix ...