Sign in to follow this  
Guest dmaheux

And site for the flight simulator , tests add_ons payan...

Guest chrisYaka

hello with all impassioned, I am a woman impassioned by the flight simulation with flight smulator. Avsim is a super site, which allows thousands of people of living their passion with still much more pleasure. In order to live my passion with still a little more happiness. I carried out this summer my virtual first cokpit. And to finish, I have create an Internet site on Fs or I test add_ons for Flight simulator, free and paying. A test on the demo of FS10 and at its exit a comparative study between Fs9 and Fs10. This site is in French, but it there with very few comments, but much images to illustrate the tests. :-newbie HERE :http;//www.simufs.eu/index.html

Guest jcomm

newbie!You are one of a kind!!!How I'd love to have a woman like you nearby.... A woman that likes flight simulators!!!??? Whow!!!!Vive la France!!!

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

It's called marketing. A way to get "GUYS" to go visit a "NEW" website. Clever but I think most people can read between the lines. Especially someone with their only post sounding like they never used FS before and POOF they have their own Flightsim website! :-lol

I think the limited language used in the post is a factor in your judgment Carmine, the site (and the original poster) seem genuine to me, building a home cockpit and a website is not something the average flight sim newbie would do. ;)

Bernard

It was a factor more of this:"I have create an Internet site on Fs or I test add_ons for Flight simulator, free and paying."

Hi Carmine, Yes, you'd better be flying. Chris "Trebuchet" is a very well known simmer in the little french simming communities, and she's trully "impationned", like she says in her funny "frenglish". She has nothing to do with marketing, she's just a very kind women trying to plainly live her passion for flight simulation. There's nothing "between the lines", my friend : just somebody who wishes to share a very strong flight sim experience. Next time, just try to investigate before writing nonsenses...RegardsHenri (NWWW)

More power to you Henri. Enjoy your beer!

Guest chrisYaka

Thank you very much Henri, completely exact, I am not professional marketing. but , simple passion

I hope you feel welcome here Chris. Don't be put off by the "impassioned" replies you'll get from some of the posters here at Avsim.Mike.

Mike Beckwith

Hi Chris,Believe me, your English is many times better than my French. Welcome here and thank you for your link to your site.Only problem is that I cannot understand much of it. Any chances of maybe creating some tool tips with English "mouse overs"?I would like to contribute to the discussion on your site, but don't know where to start.Cheers and best regards,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern AustraliaPS, ignore those who do not have the courtesy to welcome you with grace to this great site, regardless of your status.

>It was a factor more of this:>>"I have create an Internet site on Fs or I test add_ons for>Flight simulator, free and paying.">>Have you even considered that the message could mean that she provides testing results of FS add-ons, both freeware and payware???I may be wrong, but an apology may be in order...Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

>hello with all impassioned, >>I am a woman impassioned by the flight simulation with flight>smulator. >>Avsim is a super site, which allows thousands of people of>living their passion with still much more pleasure. >>In order to live my passion with still a little more>happiness. >I carried out this summer my virtual first cokpit. > >And to finish, I have create an Internet site on Fs or I test>add_ons for Flight simulator, free and paying. >>A test on the demo of FS10 and at its exit a comparative>study between Fs9 and Fs10. >> This site is in French, but it there with very few comments,>but much images to illustrate the tests. >>:-newbie >>HERE :http;//www.simufs.eu/index.htmlWelcom here at the wonderfull world of flight simulation, nice site but have to look into my high school French again :lolAndr

André

Guest chrisYaka

Hello Maxter, Thank you is super sympa. This site is the first which I create and I was also beginner in

Guest chrisYaka

Good evening, Your very nice messages, gave me the idea to put a bond on the site with a translator. Good reading with all. *:-* :-newbie :-wave

Guest dmaheux

Ton francais est pas mieux.... passion