Sign in to follow this  
timest

REP Thank You

Guest AOA

HiI just wanted to thank the team for their hard in providing me with a very nice package.I really do appreciate it.Pete

Pete:Wow... this is a first :) Thanks so much for your kind words. I am sure the team will see this post and be very happy :) Kind regardsTim :)

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Guest adambar

I two want to thank you and your team for your time and effort on you excellent program.Your excellent program blends in nicely with GEP and FE to make FS9 as real as it gets.Again thank youAdam

Guest AOA

TimIt was my pleasure and please take the nonsence that you have endured with a grain of salt.;)These forums are going more tabloid everyday.:)Pete

>These forums are going more tabloid everyday.:)>>PeteAs a long, long time lurker, I've gotta say, AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH!But that's beside the point. Tim, I made my comments about the new inland water textures known in your preview thread in the Screenshots forum, but now that I've flown over them, let me just say WOW! It's such a simple change-- to replace the blue with brown-- but the implementation with the reflections and all just makes it sweet. I love the new sun corona, too. Flying into a high sunset, I was actually squinting. If I'm squinting at a simulated sun, that's as real as it gets in my book.Great work!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

First time I used REP today on a morning hop out of LAX to ATL...on takeoff, the sun just started to come up...I too found myself looking away from it (use Track IR4) as it got bloody bright..too real!

Eric 

>>These forums are going more tabloid everyday.:)>>>>Pete>>As a long, long time lurker, I've gotta say, AIN'T THAT THE>TRUTH!>>But that's beside the point. Tim, I made my comments about the>new inland water textures known in your preview thread in the>Screenshots forum, but now that I've flown over them, let me>just say WOW! It's such a simple change-- to replace the blue>with brown-- but the implementation with the reflections and>all just makes it sweet. I love the new sun corona, too.>Flying into a high sunset, I was actually squinting. If I'm>squinting at a simulated sun, that's as real as it gets in my>book.>>Great work!>It is SO NICE to read comments like this!! After all the hard work, man, I believe it was ALL worth it! Thanks to you all.RegardsTim :D

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

Be proud, man. It's freeware. You gave to the community out of a love for the hobby, and you did a bang-up job. While I won't discount the quality that's coming from payware developers out there, it's nice to know that there are still guys like you and Erick Cantu and Milton Shupe among others who do this for no other reason than maybe a little bit of well deserved kudos and a love for flight simming. Thank YOU!

"No matter how eloquent you are or how solidly and firm you've built your case, you will never win in an argument with an idiot, for he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous.

Guest SilverCircle

Really a great package. Probably the best water I've seen for FS9 and the new landing lights look a lot more like the real thing (if one follows the instructions to set them up properly).So, yes... making such a great product available for free deserves a big "thanks".

Guest Akflyin

I just completed a flight with REP installed and all I can say is WOW. The environment looks GREAT :0). Many THANKS to the Developing team for such an excellent fs9 addon.Thanks againFly safe.

Thanks Tim for your excellent REP! It has lengthened the life of FS9 just as FSX is coming. This is good as it will probably be a fairly long time before many of us will fully convert to FSX. I expect to use FS9 for some time due to the many addons I have such as yours which makes it a great flight sim. I only hope that FSX will look as good as your environment addons have done for FS9.Thanks again.....

>Thanks Tim for your excellent REP! It has lengthened the>life of FS9 just as FSX is coming. This is good as it will>probably be a fairly long time before many of us will fully>convert to FSX. I expect to use FS9 for some time due to the>many addons I have such as yours which makes it a great flight>sim. >>I only hope that FSX will look as good as your environment>addons have done for FS9.>>Thanks again.....Thanks Howard for the nice words :) We are in the process of creating hi-resolution sets for fsx... and a few surprises :)Thanks :)Tim

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com