Sign in to follow this  
OSJJ1985

Parked aircraft only

Hi,

I just installed the latest version (16.10) and the option to disable live traffic to spawn only parked aircraft seems to be missing. My last version was 14.x and it was possible to disable the RealTraffic channel. I know this software was not designed for just parked aircraft, but I don't need it for anything else as I just want to populate the airport with AI aircraft as I let VATSIM produce the "moving" traffic. If the feature was removed is there a possibility to re-download the last version that had this feature?? And would I still be able to use generated xml files from the latest AIL and PPG?

Another thing. Everytime I change the liveries folder to the standard folder within PSX main folder it keeps changing back to the AIL output folder.

Thanks a alot and best regards,

Chris

3 hours ago, OSJJ1985 said:

Another thing. Everytime I change the liveries folder to the standard folder within PSX main folder it keeps changing back to the AIL output folder.

You should delete the AIL output folder first, otherwise PSXT keeps thinking you want to switch from standard installed  to an AIL generated solution.

And no , I do not have these old versions.

Nico

Well I still have one of the older versions on my system. So I assume the parked aircraft only feature is not available anymore. The version I have is 14.11. Can I still use the current PPG to create airport files even for the older version?

Thanks for the reply

I would think so, just give it a try.

Note you can still use the current PSXT version with parked aircraft only, just check "only live aircraft if user aircraft airborn" and set the "floor altitude to 40000 feet".

The current version, in combinstion with the latest PPG and AIL, allways put Cargo planes at cargo ramps and passenger planes at passenger gates. This is an improvement over your older version.

You have to run RealTraffic though.