Sign in to follow this  
Hornit

Cincinnati KCVG

Hornit,What will the filename be?(I hate the library 'search' function - it never seems to find the file you are looking for!)Thanks...

just do a search with my last name Campisi and do it by date should pop right up, I uploaded it really late last night/today earlyam so it might not be there yet.Hornit

It's there.Nice one......downloading now.Looks great. Can't wait to try it.Thanks a lot!

Hi,Looks promising but some of the objects & buildings are just grey outlines -is this a Runway12 problem? I dont have it installed but have noticed that some of the other freeway airports have some of the files that were in the Rwy12 folder in their own folders....Strangely the luggage carts attached to the tractors look ok but the standalone ones are just grey outlines/boxes....Many thanks for making the scenery.CheersMike

Guest Water Mango

Thanks Hornit.... :-)Hopefully KMSP is next (hint, hint)...:(

Thanks Hornet, great job...I vote second on KMSP... :-wave

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Mike, As per the readme please show me some screenshots, that way I can help! There are detailed instructions there and you should not need runway12 installed.Hornit

Hi Hornit,Really liking what I am seeing for the airport so my post was not meant to offend your work.I think I have followed the instructions so have installed the KCVG in addon scenery and added in the scenery library, then I installed the files from your rwy12 folder into addon/scenery and addon/texture as I did not have any specific rwy12 scenery installed although I have seen some of the files used in other addon sceneries...:-hmmm Hope the screen shot helps - shall I pm you rather than continue on this post?Many thanksMike

No problem Mike, seems all the testers had these textures, they are mostly Nova textures. Its a scenery program and lots of developers use these textures. I highly recommend getting them and putting them into your main texture folder. The runway 12 stufff looks ok, its mostly the trees and the lightpoles around the terminals.For now just e-mail me for a fix, Ill be uploading a zip to the library when I figure out how many textures folks need :)Hornit

Hi,Many thanks for your quick response - I'm just doing a flight in there now:-) Is there a file I should download anyway? CheersMike

No fix posted yet...Im going to wait to see what other issues crop up. There WILL be a fix. If you want the textures now, just e-mail me.campisijim@comcastdotnetHornit