Sign in to follow this  
ChaoticBeauty

November 14th, 2019 – Development/Insider Update

X02019!

D8usA_kUwAAmt7M.jpg-large.jpg

At X019, we’re thrilled to reveal many of the great aircraft manufacturers we are partnering with to make Microsoft Flight Simulator the most realistic flight simulation yet. As you saw in our new trailer, we have a broad range of aircraft, including commercial airliners, business jets, and general aviation aircraft, all from the most renowned manufacturers.

The breadth of partnerships we have forged for the next generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator goes far beyond what was done for previous titles. We are determined to make this sim, and all of its components, as authentic as possible.

The aircraft partnerships we’re announcing today include (in alphabetical order):

• Airbus
  • The Boeing Company
  • CubCrafters
  • Daher
  • Diamond Aircraft Industries
  • ICON Aircraft
  • Robin Aircraft
  • Textron Aviation

We’re excited to continue working with these great partners and will share more information on additional partnerships as we approach Microsoft Flight Simulator’s launch in 2020.

If you’re joining us in London this week for X019, please swing by our booth at the Copper Box Arena and get hands-on with Microsoft Flight Simulator yourself. Thank you for all the support!

Microsoft Flight Simulator Team

Source: https://www.flightsimulator.com/november-14th-2019-development-update/

XO_Cap10_02-1.jpg

XO_Cap10_01-1.jpg

XO_A320_Sunrise-1.jpg

XO_747_Wing.jpg

XO_747_Clouds-1.jpg

XO_-C172_External.jpg

XO_-C172_Cockpit-1.jpg

XO_-A320_Vesuvis-1.jpg

XO_-A320_Alpes-1.jpg

XO_-747_Naples_02.jpg

XO_Cap10_03-1.jpg

XO_Cap10_04-1.jpg

XO_CJ4_02-1.jpg

XO_CJ4_03-1.jpg

XO_CJ4_04-1.jpg

XO_DA62.jpg

XO_Icon_A5.jpg

Edited by ChaoticBeauty
  • Like 2

My god... I'm not finding the words to describe my feelings.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

With you there, simtom. That 747-8 is a spectacular work of art there!

• Like 4

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

1 minute ago, hatchna said:

That 747-8 is a spectacular work of art there!

Not only that, the whole trailer is stunning.

My current install of P3D looks like a joke right now 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

27 minutes ago, Gulfstream said:

Boeing/Airbus partnership and, finally, in-game shots of airliners!

qT1gvk5.jpg

That literally made my jaw drop, looks like a very well done and detailed model.  Awesome job Microsoft / Asobo.

Edited by KillerKlient
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

The timelapse scenes with the rolling clouds jaw drop me every time. The level of detail they're going for here in completely unprecedented. 

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

8 minutes ago, simtom said:

Not only that, the whole trailer is stunning.

My current install of P3D looks like a joke right now 😂

Just look at the heat haze from the engines! Wow!

• Upvote 3

Rich Holding

26 minutes ago, ChaoticBeauty said:

We are determined to make this sim, and all of its components, as authentic as possible.

The aircraft partnerships we’re announcing today include (in alphabetical order):

• Airbus
  • The Boeing Company
  • CubCrafters
  • Daher
  • Diamond Aircraft Industries
  • ICON Aircraft
  • Robin Aircraft
  • Textron Aviation

Maybe a nitpick but if they insist on putting "The" in front of "Boeing Company" then surely "The Boeing Company" should appear at the end of the list if the list is in alphabetical order. The fact that everyone just calls it Boeing is irrelevant.

Give people power to really test their personality.

I was just thinking back to when I first played Flight Simulator 5 with its VGA graphics, and sound blaster sound, and how amazing that was compared to previous versions. Seeing these trailers blow that feeling out of the water!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Just now, SamYeager said:

Maybe a nitpick but if they insist on putting "The" in front of "Boeing Company" then surely "The Boeing Company" should appear at the end of the list if the list is in alphabetical order. The fact that everyone just calls it Boeing is irrelevant.

Why single out Boeing for special treatment? Just put "The xxx Company".

There. Problem sorted! :laugh:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

3 minutes ago, SamYeager said:

Typically with titles and such, "The" isn't the word it's alphabetically sorted by. Usually goes by the second word.

Edited by hatchna
  • Upvote 7

We're hitting excitement levels that shouldn't even be possible. Not only did they put the real world into a sim but also major developers getting on board early (most notably PMDG re-planning their entire development roadmap and shifting their in-development addon over to the new sim). Now we've even got partnerships with the world's leading commercial aircraft manufacturers plus the GA ones and apparently more partners to come.

I wish I was a year older...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

1 minute ago, hatchna said:

Typically with titles and such, "The" isn't the word it's alphabetically sorted by. Usually goes by the second word.

As I said above, if the all started with "The" then alpha sorting would still be correct in the same order they are now. ;)

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator