Sign in to follow this  
Arklight1

Carenado - Everything 50% off?

LOL, all x-plane sales gone. Was too good to be true. I was about to purchase the Baron 58 

1862959486_Annotation2019-11-15102706.th

1 minute ago, peroni said:

LOL, all x-plane sales gone. Was too good to be true. I was about to purchase the Baron 58 

1862959486_Annotation2019-11-15102706.th

Sorry that’s probably my fault, I should have kept my mouth shut ! They’re obviously watching this.

i was trying to get the F50,D228 and C550 for x-plane

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

for the breif time I could get to the Carenado home page it said up to 70%

OK I was going to buy the Phenom 300 and the Pawnee but now the site appears to be under

maintenance. seems they cant make up their mind!

Well I always said I'd buy the Phenom 100 when it was on sale but after spending the last 45

agonizing minutes adding 4 aircraft to he shopping cart at Carenado.com and discovering

that the shopping cart was empty when I was done, Carenado can kiss my you know what!😁

Edited by Avidean

Guys, they were probably setting up the web site for the up coming Holiday sales, and accidentally hit the Publish button, and are now trying to fix things. I am happy for those that managed to grab something, but don't get upset with them if it all goes back to default.

• Upvote 1

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

It looks like all the X-plane stuff is back at full price now

.A lesson in life, don't sit around thinking about it , just buy it !

On one hand I'm disappointed I didn't purchase in the discounted time window, but on the other it makes me feel better about only just having purchased the S340 at full price a couple of days ago.

• Like 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

I have a quick question on an add-on they have for a few aircraft -- the Navigraph Extension Packs.  Are they worth it?  I notice they seem to indicate the data is 2013 vintage.  Are they a significant improvement over whatever is included in the initial aircraft package (using default FSX data perhaps?).  There are cheap for a week but that isn't always a good enough reason to buy.

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

1 hour ago, jon b said:

A lesson in life, don't sit around thinking about it , just buy it!

You don't even know how many times I've been trying to learn this lesson. 😉

Edited by Rafal
  • Upvote 2

I decide to go to Carendado website and this is what I get;

Secure Connection Failed

The connection to www.carenado.com was interrupted while the page was loading.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

signCopy.jpg

2 hours ago, fsafranek said:

I have a quick question on an add-on they have for a few aircraft -- the Navigraph Extension Packs.  Are they worth it?  I notice they seem to indicate the data is 2013 vintage.  Are they a significant improvement over whatever is included in the initial aircraft package (using default FSX data perhaps?).  There are cheap for a week but that isn't always a good enough reason to buy.

Do you already have a Navigraph subscription?  .. and do you plan to fly the Carenado airplanes with their default G1000 avionics?  If so.. Maybe..

Better IMHO is to add a Flight1 or RXP GTN 750 and use it for all navigation.

• Upvote 1

Bert

2 hours ago, fsafranek said:

The big caveat with those extension packs is you cant use the built in sim flight planner with them, if thats important to you.

Just an FYI regarding Navigraph, just received an email from them that they are suspending the FMS only product and converting all accounts to the Navigraph Ultimate subscription.  They extended my current subscription by 3 months but I have other ways to get charts so I will not be renewing at the additional cost.

Mike

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jon b said:

It looks like all the X-plane stuff is back at full price now

.A lesson in life, don't sit around thinking about it , just buy it !

On one hand I'm disappointed I didn't purchase in the discounted time window, but on the other it makes me feel better about only just having purchased the S340 at full price a couple of days ago.

I love the Carenado Saab 340 for XPlane. It's my favorite aircraft in that sim.

• Upvote 1

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Looks like the sale is on....email from Carenado just received but website not loading. 

CARENADO BLACK WEEK SALE

UP TO 70% OFF IN ALMOST ALL OUR FSX/P3D AIRCRAFT

10 DAYS ONLY
(until Sunday November 24th)

I'm having issues too.  But no sign of a sale on the pages that load.

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home