Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

Portland Oregan Scenery....Run and Get it....I am!!!

Hey Guys released about half and hour ago....Whooooohooooo!!!!

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I was about to post the same :DSlow download at the moment, so far 6MB into it with another 6hrs to go, I can wait though :)

Alaister Kay

Guest PDX Bailey

Will certainly look forward to some user reviews and hopefully screen shots of some of the early buyers of this product. It certainly looks wonderful with some of the beta screenshots I have been seeing.Am particularly interested in how smoothly it flys, i.e., frames per second.

Guest aarskringspier

Youll see minimal difference between default and Flight Scenery in terms of performance.

Guest Northy

Hi guys,sorry to sound dumb,but where can I download the file. Cant find it in the libray here.....Thanks,Regards,Martin.

Guest United

It's payware at www.flightscenery.comRandy Jura, KPDX

I cant even get the download to work. It is as popular as I thought it would be. I am sure a crash is soon to come.

. . free upgrade, I believe. I just tried to go to the site to check the correctness of my statement, but - the sites down!!!!! (Edited - It's back up - I think they have added another download site)- pjI downloaded it the second the website changed and have just completed my first cct around KPDX. It's absolutely the best. I know it's a cliche - but the immersion during landing on 28L, over the highway, with it's moving vehicles; the bridge, the complexity of buildings, lights, vehicles, just plain "stuff" - is "as real as it gets", for me. There was a 6ft aluminum ladder alongside a gpu next to the Tweet when I opened the flight. Frame rates were fine at 40% airline traffic. (Asus mb, 3.2 Intel, 1600XTPro/256MB, 1 gig and XP): at 100% I had stutters, but not too bad. I'm happy.This is one that has to be jumped at - along with Rhode Island. Incredible. regards,

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Im definitely going to get this scenery! But Im going to wait a few days and let the rush to download it die down a little.

It is amazing how much you get for just $10 more than most single Airport sceneries. The modeling is rivaled by no one. What an incredible package.

Guest jgreth123

>Im definitely going to get this scenery! But Im going to wait>a few days and let the rush to download it die down a little.We have TONS of bandwidth now so no one should get slow downloads anymore :) We had one slow server which was taken down now and replaced w/ a fast one :)Don't need to wait due to bandwidth.

Boy..They have some fast servers there...Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>We have TONS of bandwidth now so no one should get slow>downloads anymore :) We had one slow server which was taken>down now and replaced w/ a fast one :)>>Don't need to wait due to bandwidth.Well I have a cable internat connection so thats not the main reason why Im going to wait. The amin reason why I am going to wait is because I am waiting for this months credit card bill to come so I can see how much money I will have to spend on the "extras" :)(I collect model trucks and also buy payware stuff for FS9 and I call that extras)

>Boy..They have some fast servers there...>>>MannyJust downloaded from Server 1 --- almost 8 minutes! Haven't installed yet, but will say "Thank You" to the developers.I know it will be great since I've been running Providence since issue with great performance and enjoyment.JackD