Sign in to follow this  
scott967

nav data changes

I had to reload fs 9 so I also needed to download the navdata info for the fms. When I went to the Navdata site I am no longer able to download the most current cycle for the followingThings it seems have changedDoes anyone know where to go to get the most recent cycle for the following1. fsnavigator2. sqwbx 33 radar contact4 Pmdg appears to be listed!thoughts

There is an explanation on the main Navdata web site Peter that the current AIRAC cycle (0610), and all future cycles, will be available from navigraph web site.There are also notices in the navdata forum.HTH

thanks, can I still get the last cycle. seems it was available only yesterday when i last checked.thankspeter

VulcanDo you recall the file extension name of the cycle downloads because I probably still have the last cycle on my computer.Peter

The files ended in 0608 Peter.fsnav_0608, pic-pmdg_0608, lds767_06080609 will be jumped over, apart from the demo for PMDG & LDS, available at navigraph, and should recommence with 0610 which appears to be delayed.Note that there are problems with the existing SID/STARs and the 0609 demo.

Hello !>Does anyone know where to go to get the most recent cycle for>the following>>1. fsnavigator>2. sqwbx 3...There is not and has never been an AIRAC cycle for Squawkbox 3. Squawkbox 3 doesn

It looks like most (probably all) of the 0608 AIRACs were uploaded to the AVSIM library yesterday.scott s..