Sign in to follow this  
rhodges

iFly747 engine start

Guest sfermano

I just downloaded and installed the plane and 2 updates, but would like to know if there's a way to automatically start the engines? Ctl-E doesn't work for me. Is there another way to accomplish a quick startup?

Hello:Assuming that you have everything else powered up that is necessary (Ext Pwr or APU Gen along with the battery, fuel etc.) my best guess is that you do not have Engine Bleed enabled. I know this was my first glitch.For starters, try starting the APU, turning the APUGen1 and APUGen2 on, turning the Packs off and be sure the APU Engine Bleed is on. Then click on Start 3. After the number 3 engine starts, in sequence start number 4, 1, and 2. You will then need to turn your Gen Cont switches on etc.If this was a cold and dark startup, you will also probably need to align your IRS as well.Hope this helps:RTH