Sign in to follow this  
Bray

FSX FINAL RELEASED

Ke?Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

I was riveted. But given my understanding of the language spoken on the website, I could have been excited about reading about the next cure for Dementia. I guess I will never know :)-John

This post is about a guy who belongs to some South American virtual aviation site (Aerovirtual) in Brazil. As a representative of that site, he got the chance to pick up a copy of FSX, today, at the local Microsoft office.He talks about some partnership between his site and Microsoft Brazil.Lucky, I guess... :-lolHope this helps.

Regards,

Hugo Bravo

LPPT

A translation, or at the very least a paraphrase, of "the point" by the OP would have been nice. AVSIM, and forums thereof, is an Engrish website afterall!Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest FxF3

AVSIM, and forumsthereof, is an Engrish website afterall!GaryUncalled for remark at the end Gary.:(

>AVSIM, and forums>thereof, is an Engrish website afterall!>>Gary>>Uncalled for remark at the end Gary.>:( lighten up

Guest baksteen33
http://www.aerovirtual.org/forum/index.php...opic=67710&st=0Very basic translation :-) Got 'it'! Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations 80 reading this thread Congratulations 110 reading Congratulations 130 reading I'm installing it on a 6700 C2D Congratulations Proud to be an aerovirual member! Congratulations 180 reading Congratulations Isn't the receptionist cute? :-) Congratulations 500 reading = new aerovirtual.org record Congratulations Brazil Rullleeezzz! Great country indeed... Lived there almost 2 years. Congratulations! :-) Kind regards Jaap

Guest asyncid

First, sorry for wrong and innapropried word at first post, second, why friend with Final release (OFFICIAL), don't put screens shots about official DVD and BOX.

>First, sorry for wrong and innapropried word at first post,>second, why friend with Final release (OFFICIAL), don't put>screens shots about official DVD and BOX.>If you go to page 1 from the link (starts at page 3) you'll see the pics.Heres a nice one:http://www.aerovirtual.org/colaboradores/L...o_2_materia.jpgAnd another:http://www.aerovirtual.org/colaboradores/L...o_3_materia.jpg

>AVSIM, and forums>thereof, is an Engrish website afterall!>>Gary>>Uncalled for remark at the end Gary.>:( Why? It's true.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I still remember with the FS2004 release, a guy from (maybe) Finland was the first to show it some days before the official release, and he had to prove it with pics...This time Brasil has been the first.My experience, here in Spain, shows me that the release is always some days before the official date, always.Waiting anxiously for it (pre-ordered on http://www.simw.com).Regards.Miquel egea.

Guest alfredmanning

Forget about the box, I want one of those caps.