Sign in to follow this  
Binford

De-Icing

Hello everybody,

i didn't find any option for (Remote) De-Icing. Do i miss something or is it just not simulated?

I'am looking for an option to leave the Flaps Up for taxi in the After Start Flow and to do the Flight Controls check after De-Icing is completed.

Greetings
Michael

• Like 1

fslabs_banner.png

Hello Everybody and merry X-Mas.

May i ask if there are there any news on my issue/question?

Greetings Michael

fslabs_banner.png

Hi Bryan ! Please add this asap is winter in norway now and will be great to have such options on Fslabs and 737 NGXU. :D

Hello,

first of all thanks for implementing this feature but there is still some fine tuning to do ;) The PM seems to push the TO Config Button within the Taxi Flow which leads to an Red Master Warning because the Flaps are not in Take-Off Position. Don't know if that is easy to fix but maybe you can have a look into this for the next builds.

Thanks and Greetings Michael

fslabs_banner.png

Any news on this issue?

I'am scared every time the F/O is pushing the T/O Button with the Flaps not set 😉

Greetings

Michael

fslabs_banner.png

ok, so what?? Are all users who, for example, still use the FSLabs Airbus abandoned?
In my opinion, this was a very disrespectful choice towards those who are your customers and still use and will use everything except fs2020 for a long time... It is clear that p3d should not be the priority, but stop updates without the possibility of having others update is just shameful!

On 2/4/2022 at 10:31 AM, alessandro.loguercio said:

ok, so what?? Are all users who, for example, still use the FSLabs Airbus abandoned?
In my opinion, this was a very disrespectful choice towards those who are your customers and still use and will use everything except fs2020 for a long time... It is clear that p3d should not be the priority, but stop updates without the possibility of having others update is just shameful!

+1

Brendon Powys