Sign in to follow this  
Guest DougHillman

FSX - Any way to print out the keymap/config?

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Hey gang...I'm working on trying to set up a keymap profile for my Nostromo n52 Speedpad with FSX so I can use it to control all the radios and AP and such. I see in the game where there's the Control Configurator and inside the sim itself there's the Key command list. Is there any way to print those out? Or is there maybe a .cfg file that contains whatever mappings you currently have set? It would just make it a LOT easier in doing the Nostromo programming if I had the full list rather than having to write it all down on paper first.I had a little test loadout set up for FS2004 for it and I've already noticed that they've changed some of the radio command keys in FSX, so it would just be a lot easier to have a printout.If not, I guess I can just wait until the full release and see what is in the manual.Thanks!--Mike

Guest 2002cbr600f4i

Ok, nevermind. Think I found the CFG files containing it. Thanks though!--2002cbr600f4i

I'll be interested to hear how the Nostromo works for you. I have one sitting in the cupboard which I haven't got around to programming yet.--Bryn

Guest DougHillman

>I'll be interested to hear how the Nostromo works for you. I>have one sitting in the cupboard which I haven't got around to>programming yet.>>-->BrynI've never really considered setting mine up for Flight Sim stuff (HOTAS and voice control cover pretty much all my needs), but I absolutely LOVE it for FPS games. The key is to give yourself time to get used to it. When I bought my first one, I played with it a bit and couldn't quite feel comfortable. After shelving it for a while I decided to pull it back out when I got a new game and play that game SOLELY with the Nostromo, never even using the keyboard. Now that I've got a feel for it, I can't imagine playing an FPS game without it. So much more comfortable and versatile than a regular keyboard.I've got the N52 now. My girlfriend uses my original N50 for graphic design work in Illustrator & Photoshop & such.Doug