Sign in to follow this  
Guest JimBrown

It has begun....

Hi everyone!I just purchased my first FSX add-on. FSgenesis is offering a hefty discount for early purchase of Justin's FSX mesh. I bought the USA 9.8m mesh for $14.95 USD today. Justin will raise the price until the release of FSX up to $24.00. Not all of the mesh is available yet, but I have the utmost confidence in Justin delivering as promised. I think I should prepare a line item budget for the second half of this month. LOL. My hunch is there are several developers ready to release FSX upgrades and original stuff on October 17th. Going to be fun! :) Bob...

Guest JimBrown

It's a good deal.Although, I think it could be worded a bit better. :-)If you purchase it today, at today's price, even though not all of the package is available, you will still get ALL of the package with no further charges when and as it becomes available (assuming you are downloading it. If you order the DVD, you will get that when the package is complete.) As Justin adds more to the package, the price goes up for those who have NOT purchased it already.Of course, if you're a Galaxy Plus member, then you already know how much it's going to cost. Nada. Nuthin'. Zip. Heh....jim(Still saving for a new rig.)