Sign in to follow this  
Guest allcott

FS Aircraft Menu Black, Help!!!

Guys, just noticed a big problem with fs2004. All of a sudden, when i load up the sim, the bit where the aircraft is shown on the menu appears to be black, with no aircraft showing, not even the default aircraft.However, the drop down list still shows all the aircraft there, such as the default planes and all the add on aircraft, but they're not being shown spinning around in the menu.The aircraft seem to load up ok as well once i've made a selection from the drop down menu and chosen an airport. But when I exit the sim, my screen goes black, my mouse cursor is able to move around, yet it seems as though the PC has crashed in a way. CTRL+ALT+DELETE does nothing and so I have to manually hold down my power button on the Unit to restart my PC.The only significant things that I've done on my PC today, which may or may not have had this effect on the sim is that I installed drivers for my nVidia Geforce 4 graphics card. Also I installed some gauges for a panel.However since noticing this problem, I have uninstalled the drivers and deleted the gauges files that I installed for the panel I wanted. Despite doing this, the problem still remains.I have checked the main fs2004 folder and I've noticed that there is a file called 'runh.exe'. It is there, but there seems to be no icon for the program. That's the only thing that looks odd to me in the main fs2004 folder.Does anybody have any ideas what's going on? The last thing I want to do is re-install FS, as it would be a painstacking near impossible event to retrieve everything again!Thanks for your help.Regards,Bhavesh

Guest allcott

Try using the search function. We only answered this recently. It's to do with the AA settings. You'll find it. I'm sure.Allcott