Sign in to follow this  
AyserKalypzo

Why are they only showing us Europe, Australia and America?

4 hours ago, AyserKalypzo said:

There's a difference between a good-looking representation and an accurate representation.  Sao Paulo also looked good in the short amount of time we could see it but according to the Brazalian guy that flew over the place himself said that It wasn't an accurate representation of the city, just as there were people saying that London didn't feel like London, yet. 

Don't get me wrong. I'm very excited about the photogrammetry and the Azure AI combined with sharp sattelite imagery. 

we don't know how sharp that sattelite imagery will be and what it will look like in the Sim outside of the West

Perhaps you prefer the "accuracy" of P3D + (open)LC then. 

On 11/17/2019 at 4:20 AM, FlyerNYC said:

I fully expect images to be blurry for most parts of Asia. That's just the sad truth at the moment,

Yeah. IIRC they said that larger cities will have more detail, just how Bing does it...

I'm also wondering the same. It seems like Asia is always neglected when it comes to Flight Sim, but I know its due to lack of data or what not. But I'm hoping with the technology thats available and forthcoming in the future that we will be able to see the same level of detail as in America and Europe. I really enjoy flying around Asia but it's sad to see that the area isn't up to par with the other parts of the world. Here's hoping that Microsoft Flightsim 2020 team can really do something so that Asia can be an enjoyable area to fly in with amazing detail as well.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Didn't I read or hear in one of the interviews that MS has already implemented all of the satellite data WORLD WIDE and it takes some ungodly amount of disk space on their servers? I think that's complete right? Maybe some error cleanup, etc. but I believe they have already finished the satellite image portion.