Sign in to follow this  
Mace

X Versus 9 -It has all been said before...

Sorry to tell you that I am skeptical about your claim that you get 27 FPS in FSX on a older system with FX5200 graphics card! (Not at least in a setting that produced the jungle you are showing in your picture!). GeForce 5200 can barely handle FS2002!!!

Guest david W.

History repeats itself at every new flight sim release, and there will always be the chorus of those who complain about the poor performance and low frame rates that they get on their current computers. Others will then point to this as the reason they will not buy the FS at present, and might buy it at a later time when they upgrade. If we are all flight simulation enthusiasts, shouldn

>What do you mean about changes in product? ARe you talking>about next MSFS?Well, yes, but also changes made to the existing product. I kind of feel like the DX10 update will be more than just DX10...probably a few fixes/changes here and there too. Nothing revolutionary, just some little changes...possbibly a change involving scheduling, for example...We saw the same with FS5.0 to FS5.1, and FS9 to FS9.1...I expect the trend to continue. But I have been around FS long enough to not expect massive improvements overnight. It's evolutionary, incremental advances. :)RhettAMD 3700+, eVGA 7800GT 256, ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, etc. etc.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB