Sign in to follow this  
Gridley

They are giving it away free Mesh 19mm

Tom is most definitely standing up for Justin here. You won't go wrong by purchasing and becoming an FSGenesis customer! (And just to be clear, I don't get anything by promoting FSGenesis!)

Ken

Holger, thank you for that earlier posted clarification. Had you read Raimondo's release "press" that he's smattered all over the net, you would have not known that. So, thanks for pointing out the facts for readers here.

Absolutely! I have personally known Justin for many years. You could NOT find a more honest, honorable and principled person than Justin. I can't say that about the other character in this sad story. :)(EDIT: I still haven't forgiven Justin for creating his DELMARVA scenery for FS98, which stomped all over my KCHO creation!!!! - HE STILL OWES ME A BEER OR THREE FOR THAT!!!)

I've dealt with Justin for years and always found him to be honest and reputable. His products are excellent. Thus, it seemed appropriate to post the link...DJ

Oddly enough, I did not know, nor ever hear about, anything going on between those two mesh outfits until now.After reading R.'s web site, I do not like what I read. He should take the high road, and not even worry about that, and just promote his products. Instead I see a non-professional outburst. Not helpful.RhettAMD 3700+, eVGA 7800GT 256, ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, etc. etc.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

HI Tom,LOL! Sorry about that. But you could have fixed that by layering your KCHO above Delmarva. In any case, next time I see you, we'll tip a few more on me.BTW, everyone, thanks for your support and kind words.-------Justinhttp://www.fsgenesis.netHigh Quality Scenery for FS200x

Justin - Toposim

http://www.toposim.net

>I'm certain that he's standing up for Justin here. Tom is>talking about deleting this thread so the 'freeware' author>doesn't get any free advertising.Thanks JC for clearing this up for me.

Guest FxF3

Tom its your site If you feel this way take it down. I had no ideal there were some hard feelings between you two or others. I just seen free thats good to me being a Cheap Simmer and I also thought it was for FS9 to.Anyway I try not to ruffle anybodys feathers on these matters. I guess it can happen so easier. Thats one reason I stopped any mods I had been doing in Combat Sims and Sims 2.

Great info, Holger, thanks.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)