Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Eaglesoft Citation Excel out

Dude, seriously, just fire up the sim, load the plane and post a few pics from outside, then a couple of pics inside daytime, so we can evaluate the quality of the vc. No need to do anything fancy. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gazzareth said:

No, haven't as yet, ran into an issue I think I have had before in other aircraft with NavData which caused problems and basically the whole night went trying to work out what I was doing that caused it. Odd because it is a different data set, but 100% sure that the problem last time went away when I upgraded the Navigraph data from the free set ........ but this time it's not Navigraph. Back working now so it will be next week before I get a chance to touch the sim 😞

G

Thanks for the update G. Look forward to the picture, I’ll stay patient!

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

On 11/19/2019 at 4:18 PM, Caribpilot said:

They announced this product long before P3Dv4 gained popularity so I am at least happy they simply didn’t abandon 32bit users.

P3D4 has been out for 2.5 years now.

2 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

P3D4 has been out for 2.5 years now.

Your point?

Edited by WarpD

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

One product which everyone enjoys and is rated among the best top 5 available took 7 years to develop, the fact that P3D4 was out for 2.5 years is irrelevant if you are not aware of how the XLS was developed, how long it took and when it was started. At this point, some developers may be developing a product for P3D4 and with FS2020 around the corners, should they stop development and wait for FS2020 if they are 60-70% into development to cater to a none existent market? We don’t know how things will pan out with FS2020 and the same was true when P3D4 came out. In fact, many complained about having to buy new products all over again for V4 and having to pay full price for every new version of P3D. I guess you can’t please everyone, but it’s a bit odd to fuss over the development and decisions of a developer when we have no stake in these business decisions. 

Additionally, the XLS P3D4 version will be out in short order so why all the fuss? No one is twisting anyone’s arm to buy the 32bit version if you are not interested. Those who are interested will buy it and until then, all we have to do is wait for the 64bit version to be released as Eaglesoft clearly stated will happen.

y572_3.jpgC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Marlon Carter - AVSIM Reviewer

1 hour ago, Caribpilot said:

the 32bit version

has anyone actually seen this fabled 32bit version??????? In three days, I've seen 3 murky screenshots.....

55 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

has anyone actually seen this fabled 32bit version??????? In three days, I've seen 3 murky screenshots.....

Another member who has the XLS @Gazzareth has purchased it but won't be able to provide screenshots or a video until net week now.

Eaglesoft themselves have said they hope to get screenshots/video out this weekend.

I am so close to hitting the buy button as I'm desperate for a quality up-to-date bizjet.

Edited by et31

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

I don't understand why the eaglesoft team doesn't make a video showing us how this aircraft works. I am looking for a review on youtube every day, but unfortunately there is nothing.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

7 minutes ago, JLuis said:

I don't understand why the eaglesoft team doesn't make a video showing us how this aircraft works. I am looking for a review on youtube every day, but unfortunately there is nothing.

Ron at Eaglesoft has said the team are exhausted at the moment but will try to have something for us all by Saturday or Sunday.

Greg Marshall

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Was going to say "How dare you call them murky!" then viewed them on my phone and yup, they're murky alright. They look fine on my PC, something else for me to sort when I get to it...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Just now, Gazzareth said:

Was going to say "How dare you call them murky!" then viewed them on my phone and yup, they're murky alright. They look fine on my PC, something else for me to sort when I get to it...

G

Good to hear G! 🙂 Something that you can't take a picture of - how are the sounds?

Greg Marshall

19 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

These are from the in development period.

Greg Marshall

So I went and put my head down and tuck some pictures!

VFS-DFA-2016593-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

VFS-DFA-2016595-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

VFS-DFA-2016599-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

watch the database, if I see this right is the 1302 included. 😏

VFS-DFA-2016601-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

VFS-DFA-2016603-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

VFS-DFA-2016605-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

Bruno

• Like 1

Bruno