Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Eaglesoft Citation Excel out

Thanks! @bakerman but We need a new textures pack like as Flysimware did:

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

51 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Thanks, man, but gotta say: looks terrible.

I wouldn't call it terrible. It looks like professional CBT graphics and people who are going to buy an expensive highly functional GA jet are usually not that much interested in perfect textures.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Thanks, man, but gotta say: looks terrible.

First, that's really a bit of a rude way to express that you don't like the textures.  Second, since it matches actual photos in appearance, etc... care to provide actual constructive criticism about what's not "right"... or...

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

@bakerman can you post some of the VC at night and also do some external shots?

Appreciate you giving us an insight 🙂

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

I would post images, but not sure I'm allowed.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

I don't normally do this... so if anyone has issues... feel free to delete... but screenshots were requested:

cnUU622.jpg

QERPjio.jpg

fbqd2dh.jpg

WU3QnKe.jpg

WoANndW.jpg

• Upvote 1

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Thanks! Ed. I wiil waiting version for p3d v4 to decide if I wiil buy.

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

@bakerman @WarpD thank you so much!

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX            

Are there any RW pilots with PL21 experience who can comment on the accuracy of this PL21 cockpit? If the PL21 system is modeled accurately that is what interests me. Currently, to the best of my knowledge the best PL21 is that in the new MilViz KingAir  350i. If this is on par with that I will buy even at $100+ US  when it is released for P3dV4.

Edited by dbw1
spelling

5 hours ago, bakerman said:

VFS-DFA-2016599-Microsoft_Flight_Simulat

watch the database, if I see this right is the 1302 included. 😏

Thanks for the screenshots, Bruno and Ed. This one above stands out to me if someone can confirm this is what ships with the product: The inclusion of almost 7 years obsolete NavData.. Ooof, that's a tough one. If that's the case, nobody flying online (or offline using current procedures) will be able to use the PL-21 out of the box with much reliability on that "default" data set. I understand there are licensing restrictions with Real Nav Data but perhaps Eaglesoft could do a bit more toward negotiating something more useful with Mindstar/Real NavData on behalf of XLS+ customers. I could see a year or two obsolete as being more reasonable but seven is a bit much. Basically, this says to me that if you're going to fly it in today's airspace, plan on automatically adding the much-discussed navdata set to the price of the addon. For me, at this point in time, that's more than I'm comfortable spending on an occasional-use add-on.

The community has given a lot of feedback on this release and I really hope they will consider it when it comes to the XLS+ Gen4 and C750 Gen 4 releases.

Trevor Bair

CMEL+IR | PA32R-301T & C208B
My Real World Travels

1 hour ago, V1VrV2 said:

The inclusion of almost 7 years obsolete NavData.. Ooof, that's a tough one. If that's the case, nobody flying online (or offline using current procedures) will be able to use the PL-21 out of the box with much reliability on that "default" data set. I understand there are licensing restrictions with Real Nav Data but perhaps Eaglesoft could do a bit more toward negotiating something more useful with Mindstar/Real NavData on behalf of XLS+ customers.

Mindstar = RealNav. Same people, same office. That makes it even more incredible that they’d choose to include 7-year-old navdata. They really want to squeeze their customers.

25 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

Mindstar = RealNav. Same people, same office. That makes it even more incredible that they’d choose to include 7-year-old navdata. They really want to squeeze their customers.

Ever crossed your conspiratorial mind that perhaps we're contract restricted by the data source?  Hmmm?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

On 11/22/2019 at 8:01 PM, JLuis said:

Thanks! @bakerman but We need a new textures pack like as Flysimware did:

yeah I think they need to revisit those textures for 64-bit. I cant quite find the word but the closest description, in my opinion, is that the VC and textures look flat. Like it needs some baked ambient occlusion or something.

Looks quite similar to when the FSW Falcon was first released. They fixed that, so all hope is not lost that Eaglesoft can make the VC look better for 64-bit. I surely hope so consider the price that they are asking.

PC- AMD Ryzen 7800X3D, 64gb 6400mhz RAM, Nvidia RTX4090

You guys give so much importance to things that are just not important and futile. This is an airplane focused on systems and avionics. Perfect for people who fly in real life or just want to learn more about how to work with the Pro Line 21 and the all the systems of the Citation XLS+. If you want flying textures just stick with Carenados.
Btw, as far as I know Eaglesoft doesn't force anyone to buy their products!

Edited by Carlos Amaral