Sign in to follow this  
Samaritano

Eaglesoft Citation XLS+ released for P3D v3

That, and people are looking for a high quality bizjet..for p3d v4.  

I had the old C750 - was a work of art for its time.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I wonder how many people will buy the P3Dv4 version, considering that 90% of the flightsim community have already moved their tents to the Microsoft parking lot?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

$ 120 for p3d v3... Now I can confirmed that PMDG NGXu for $ 99 is very cheap.

• Like 2

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Didn't know how much influence Eaglesoft has at Avsim.  The comments on the front page were deleted in no time and the comments section is now closed.      

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

It's a fair question to ask:

If there's a 64bit version right around the corner, why not just wait, release the 64bit version, then release the 32bit version?

Better, yet since ES seems to be planning ahead (2 years) then make a brief statement about MS2020 support.

This is not an unreasonable request.

Edited by DJJose
  • Upvote 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Release of Citation XLS+_G3 represents a fulfilled promise and new step forward from 32 Bit Platform Development.

While the Generation Three 32 Bit Platform Catalog will remain it has become a secondary focus while we move forward on 64 Bit Generation Four Project Development.

As of 11/17/2019, Our Generation Four Corporate Aviation Catalog will focus on Development, Testing, and Release to Market, of XLS+_G4 , Citation X_G4, and Challenger 605_G4 in that order.

An XLS+_G4/G3 Project is under consideration as we speak. More on this as we move forward on all 64 Bit Platforms such as LM P3DV4 and MSFS2020.

In addition, all Eaglesoft Development Group Corporate or General Aviation Catalog products will reach RTM with an "out of date and fully useable" Real Nav Database. 

An Annual Subscription for those who wish to maintain DB Updates is available from Real Nav.

Note: RW Practice is that none of these DB or Chart Subscriptions are free of charge and neither will those from Real Nav.

Apologiess on feature list mistake slats

Edited by N400QW
typo
  • Like 1

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Has anyone purchased it yet? If so, mind sharing screenshots? I'm eagerly awaiting the 64-bit release as my 32-bit version was deleted eons ago. Personally, I've been waiting for this aircraft for years. 

1 minute ago, N400QW said:

Release of Citation XLS+_G3 represents a fulfilled promise and new step forward from 32 Bit Platform Development.

While the Generation Three 32 Bit Platform Catalog will remain it has become a secondary focus while we move forward on 64 Bit Generation Four Project Development.

As of 11/17/2019, Our Generation Four Corporate Aviation Catalog will focus on Development, Testing, and Release to Market, of XLS+_G4 , Citation X_G4, and Challenger 605_G4 in that order.

An XLS+_G4/G3 Project is under consideration as we speak. More on this as we move forward on all 64 Bit Platforms such as LM P3DV4 and MSFS2020.

In addition, all Eaglesoft Development Group Corporate or General Aviation Catalog products will reach RTM with an "out of date and fully useable" Real Nav Database. 

An Annual Subscription for those who wish to maintain DB Updates is available form Real Nav.

Note: We understand that such Subsciption for Charts will be made available from Real Nav when completed.

Note: RW Practice is that none of these DB or Chart Subscriptions are free of charge and neither will those from Real Nav.

Thank you for the update. Could you tell us what the anticipated 64-bit release window is?

Actually we had a misunderstanding regarding Charts.

64 Bit will be as soon as humanly possible.

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I am uncl

2 minutes ago, nisx said:

Note: We understand that such Subsciption for Charts will be made available from Real Nav when completed.

There is no chart subscription available I am aware of... just to clarify.  I think all the screaming and yelling about what should/shouldn't... etc... is just making things a mess.  Not much communicating... just text bashing.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

It's not for vendors to decide on the opinions of potential customers / the community.

Suck it up. The vocal (minority?) are not impressed with the proposition and then using a nav-database product that is against the grain of the one the many others pay for and use with countless other vendors takes the pricing into the realm of being comical.

As a community we will chuck good money at bad products with far too little consideration. If this is the reaction this gets, what does that say?

• Upvote 1

--

Martyn Pearson

$120 is the thing that blew my consideration for the product. I’d love to have a biz jet as I had their older citation X but I’ll be passing these up. 

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

25 minutes ago, Martyn Pearson said:

It's not for vendors to decide on the opinions of potential customers / the community.

Suck it up. The vocal (minority?) are not impressed with the proposition and then using a nav-database product that is against the grain of the one the many others pay for and use with countless other vendors takes the pricing into the realm of being comical.

As a community we will chuck good money at bad products with far too little consideration. If this is the reaction this gets, what does that say?

You are kidding right? Vendors and developers are expected to do whatever the vocal minority/majoritysays they should do?

Sorry but we will make business decisions based on precisely what we determine to be best for all concerned.

Edited by N400QW
typo

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

23 minutes ago, pvupilot said:

$120 is the thing that blew my consideration for the product. I’d love to have a biz jet as I had their older citation X but I’ll be passing these up. 

Folks claim to want the highest and best in the corporate world but sniff at the pricing levels. That's not a realistic view...😉

Just noticed Navigraph has gone to a subscription system at near $100.00 or more per year. Real Nav might look better at $40.00 per year.

Edited by N400QW

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

3 minutes ago, N400QW said:

Folks claim to want the highest and best in the corporate world but sniff at the pricing levels. That's not a realistic view...😉

Can you give us some more pictures or a quick video please?

Greg Marshall

Windows 10 x64 | i7-6700K Skylake 4.2 GHz | 16GB DDR4 2133MHz | 750W PSU | GTX 970 4GB | Asus Z170 PRO Gaming Motherboard | H80i V2 CPU Cooler | Cooler Master Silencio 652S Case | Asus 23" Frameless Full HD Monitor | 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD for OS & 2TB Seagate HDD for FSX