Sign in to follow this  
siggy

The pilots in the 747-8i

Nothing important, but I wonder who they have modeled as pilots in the 747-8i, to me they look like Sebastian Wloch (Captain side) and Jorg Neumann (FO side) :-).

(I tried adding a cropped screenshot on Google Drive, but this does not seem to work here).

Siggy Schwarz

Adding to the I want list : I want to be able to add my own face to the simpilot or its a no-buy !

Edited by domkle
  • Like 12

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

4 minutes ago, domkle said:

Adding to the I want list : I want to be able to add my own face to the simpilot or its a no-buy !

+1 (ROFL)

Doug Miannay

PC: i9-13900K (OC 6.1) | ASUS Maximus Z790 Hero | ASUS Strix RTX4080 (OC) | ASUS ROG Strix LC II 360 AIO | 32GB G.Skill DDR5 TridentZ RGB 6400Hz | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB M.2 (OS/Apps) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Sim) | Samsung 990 Pro 2TB M.2 (Games) | Fractal Design Define R7 Blackout Case | Win11 Pro x64

They should have used Robert Randazzo and Kyle Rodgers, but I guess that would have broken the internet...

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

We absolutely need a really advanced avatar editor, I want to be able to look like John Travolta. Then we can use this editor to also create the flight crew and the passengers and dress them up. Just imagine having a 747-8i full with playboy bunnies. They will also have needs, so they go to the toilets and eat peanuts and stuff... Oh wait sorry, wrong forum, I'll head back to "The Sims 4" forum 😉 

I seem to remember there was an add aircraft  on in the 00’s where you could add a jpeg of your face an it would then be superimposed onto the pilot model flying the aircraft. 

‘I can’t remember what it was....maybe it was just a really bad nightmare I had, I can’t be sure.

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

1 hour ago, Raymond.Groenendijk said:

We absolutely need a really advanced avatar editor, I want to be able to look like John Travolta. Then we can use this editor to also create the flight crew and the passengers and dress them up. Just imagine having a 747-8i full with playboy bunnies. They will also have needs, so they go to the toilets and eat peanuts and stuff... Oh wait sorry, wrong forum, I'll head back to "The Sims 4" forum 😉 

what's next? That the passengers complain in turbulence, or even hurt? 😂

5 hours ago, siggy said:

Nothing important, but I wonder who they have modeled as pilots in the 747-8i,

Wasnt me. I was at Pizza Express in Woking.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Pitbull2504 said:

what's next? That the passengers complain in turbulence, or even hurt? 😂

Already happens in A2A's Constellation and Stratocruiser, so not exactly revolutionary.

Avatar editor would also be a nice way to create a more diverse flight crew.  The goal is to expand the community, right?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Alan_A said:

Already happens in A2A's Constellation and Stratocruiser, so not exactly revolutionary.

Avatar editor would also be a nice way to create a more diverse flight crew.  The goal is to expand the community, right?

Crying babies !

• Like 3

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

9 minutes ago, domkle said:

Crying babies !

Yeah.  And those Avsim-will-autocensor-this-word-so-why-bother crying babies.  It's enough to turn you into a cargo pilot for life.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alan_A said:

Yeah.  And those Avsim-will-autocensor-this-word-so-why-bother crying babies.  It's enough to turn you into a cargo pilot for life.

What ticks me off is that smart a** chief pilot who reviews you at the end of every Connie flight. Like to reach across his desk and slap him. What's worse is that arrogant jack leg that gives you your after flight critique in RC4. Reminds me of some of the Moran's I use to work in the control tower with.

• Like 1

Vic green

10 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

What ticks me off is that smart a** chief pilot who reviews you at the end of every Connie flight. Like to reach across his desk and slap him. What's worse is that arrogant jack leg that gives you your after flight critique in RC4. Reminds me of some of the Moran's I use to work in the control tower with.

I realize you're kinda joking, but to be honest, that evaluation feature is why I don't fly the A2A airliners as much as I might - and when I do, I usually turn the career mode off.  I get evaluated enough in my real life - don't need it in my sim time.

To the OP and everybody else - sorry for the off-topic.  To get it back on track - maybe we could use an avatar editor to create really grumpy versions of ourselves, and then fly around looking irritable while the passenger complain... 😎