Sign in to follow this  
siggy

The pilots in the 747-8i

You know these RPG where you can model your own face for the hero, stretching/shrinking your nose, ears, eyes, choose a fair or dark complexion and so on and so forth. I never could, for the life of me, make  my avatar looking remotely like me ! Maybe smart Asobo could do something where we could snap a selfie and then Shazam! FS20 would make us into the sim ?

Hey  @Noooch, should I add that in the I want list too ? No, not serious enough !

Edited by domkle
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Since this is becoming an off, way off topic thread, where are the giraffe's from the initial video? Are they sleeping? I miss them, and than they started talking about duck's. Are the giraffe's in a mission or tutorial flight? Inquiring minds want to know! Sorry this topic was already off the rails, my bad for making it worse 🙂

"Coffee, if your not shaking, you need another cup"
Flight Sim Break Discord Channel: https://discord.com/invite/fCV62Ka2QZ

9 hours ago, domkle said:

Adding to the I want list : I want to be able to add my own face to the simpilot or its a no-buy !

But Dominique, wouldn't that be rather painful?

Not to mention your wife's reaction to your now blank and featureless expression! :laugh:

• Like 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

2 hours ago, domkle said:

Maybe smart Asobo could do something where we could snap a selfie and then Shazam! FS20 would make us into the sim ?

Really not a bad idea for the social media/selfie era.

And with the added advantage that a lot of users could feel more at home in the sim, even though they don't look like the average sim pilot figure - you know, starched, and wearing a starched shirt... 😎

Edited by Alan_A

I want Lionel with a happy face as pilot 😃

• Like 1

Former MSFS Alpha Tester, current member of the MSFS Stream Team.

11 hours ago, n4gix said:

But Dominique, wouldn't that be rather painful?

Not to mention your wife's reaction to your now blank and featureless expression! :laugh:

I think we could write a short story à la Edgar Poe with your post. 

• Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

No worries about the fun-posts, guys, it's great that we don't treat our hobby and the discussion dead serious. I found it great that they put these two persons into the cockpit. Together, they probably do a good job there :-).

Siggy Schwarz

The old Flight One PC-12 had this feature where you could insert an image to replace the standard pilot.  

I don't think I'd want my face on there, I could be held responsible for the demise of all those sim-passengers.

(I'd be dead many, many, many, many etc times over considering how many times I've crashed in various versions of MSFS over the past 20+ years.)

• Like 1

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]