Sign in to follow this  
greggerm

FSX (Both RETAIL versions) seen at Best Buy in Ohio

Guest nels

Okay - UK UpdateGAME store will have it in their shops on the 10th but will not release until the 13th. It'll retail for

I got mine at the Greenbrier store here in Hampton Roads. I had tried the Independence store earlier after I got off work but I got the sales associate that had no idea what it was. I just happened to be driving by the Greenbrier store at about 2030 last night and decided to stop in. The Blue shirt had just stocked the shelf!! I have not installed it yet, it is going to be very hard to stay here at work knowing that it is sitting at home lol. Good luck all.

________________________________________________________________________________

i9 10800K | 16GB RAM | RTX 3080 | Windows 10 | 

Saitek x-45 | Bravo Throttle | Alpha Yoke | CH Pedals | Logitech Radio Panel | SmoothTrack | AAO

Guest dandan2005

I wonder why its released in the UK before the US?? As said earlier, all UK sites and game stores are releasing it on 13th, yet the US is getting it on the 17th? Odd!

I bought my "Deluxe Version" at the Best Buy in Manhattan, 6th Avenue, across from Public Library, yesterday.Jan

>I bought my "Deluxe Version" at the Best Buy in Manhattan,>6th Avenue, across from Public Library, yesterday.>>Jan>What? A whole day and that is all you have to say?frame rates above 1 ?can you see the blurries through the distortion?allen

Guest dutton

Yea, I am waiting for it here to in Canada. Went out yesterday and did the rounds to see if it was available. Didn't bother asking anyone but tomorrow I will be out and about.I am in London, Ontario btw.

>Classic odog! Definitely a valid use of the "fs sickie">strategy>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...36710&mode=full>>Cheers>>James>>>Thank you for the heads up...>>>>Best Buy Rockford,IL>>>>both versions!!>>>>I feel a cold coming on...>>>>>>>I think I'm coming round to your way of thinking :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Hugo

Yesterday I pre-ordered at Compusmart (Canada) http://www.compusmart.com/Default.aspx for Can$59.95 to be picked up at the store when available. The $20 rebate ends today.Looking at this link I can see that online orders for the standart version would be shipped as of today. But they say the deluxe version should be in about 13 days *:-* Anyhow I will keep on regular check with the store to make shure they are not passing MY copies (2) to some other weird geeks ;-)Hugo

I'll pop out and look for it tomorrow in Warsaw. I don't really expect to see it, though I think I might just head off to one of the Polish forums to see if I'm wrong.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest av84fun

<>No, it's not silly. Release dates are set because it is impossible to ship to every retail outlet all on the same day...or week for that matter. The retailers are the "customers" of the manufacturers and they want each of those customers to be treated fairly and not "steal" sales from other retailers by jumping the gun.Regards,Jim

Guest KORFBuilder

Checked around Corpus Christi, TX first thing this morning. Mostly along SPID b/w Everhart and Airline. Best Buy doesn't even have it in the back yet. Circuit city doesn't have it. CompUSA doesn't have it. EB Games in Padre Staples has it in the back but not selling it. EB Games @ Staples and Saratoga doesn't have it in yet. Just thought I'd let the locals know!!Matt

Guest Camsdad

Hello,I bought it this morning at Best Buy in Tampa Fl. I get home and install it. It will be great but not on my machine. It is a slide fest. After tweaking I'm getting a little better frames but the blurries are still there for me and with the settings I had to do it wasn't much better than FS9 it high detail. I'll sell it via pay pal to anybody who wants to buy it. It is the deluxe edition and will sell it at $75.00 which is what I paid for it including tax. I'll enclose the receipt with it. If you want to pay for express mail I'll ship it asap so you will have it by the weekend or tomorrow if somebody wants it in time.The machine I was running it on is a AMD 3000+ 1 gig of ram and 7800 gs nvidia card. With all settings max I was at or below 1 fps and the hard drive was accessing non stop.Jeff

Guest srathe

Just picked up my copy at the Best Buy in Ann Arbor, Michigan. There were about 8 copies of Deluxe left, and 10 of the standard version. Just a heads up for those in the area - happy flying!