Sign in to follow this  
greggerm

FSX (Both RETAIL versions) seen at Best Buy in Ohio

Dang it if Richmond didn't have it... :-(Since Best Buy is obviously going to take the hit with the fine... just stock it already, I wanna BUY IT!!!:-(

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Guest archtx

Or be working on some new missions. That's the LEAST they could do!

Guest unitedpilot36

Reporting from Southwest Idaho, still no luck. Went to Walmart today and they didn't have it.;( I'm going to all those stores every day until I get my shiny new FSX.

I should check Best Buy here in my town, they are complete morons over there. They STILL can't find GTR 2 (which was released a few days ago) and they DO have it in stock. LMAO

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest tstewart

BB in Altoona,Pa. has both editions on shelf.

Michael,Aren't you going and getting your FSX in North Richland Hills near the Northeast Mall Best Buy?Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>I just contacted the Best Buy in Greenville, SC - they have>10 copies of the standard version, and 4 copies of the deluxe.> I guess I'm going to be making a trip in the morning! :)Well, I did make that trek this morning, and I found 8 copies of standard and 3 copies of deluxe on the shelf. I purchased a deluxe copy, of course, and I look forward to installing it tonight after work!Best,Owen

Guest juan_v

>Call me a troll all you want, I've been reading this forum>for awhile. But I finally have something to contribute.>>I've just seen BOTH RETAIL VERSIONS of FSX in a Best Buy in NE>Ohio. It wasn't just a "pre-order" box, it was the honest to>goodness real thing. >>Unfortunately for me, I pre-ordered, so I'll have to wait a>few days. Just wanted to get the word out.>As of 20 minutes ago, my sister in law bought my copy, I live in P.R. It (FSX) will arrive Sunday when she returns from vacations. 7 copies of deluxe, 10 copies standard left at Best Buy in Dedham, Mass. Two hours left to buy your copy tonight if you live near Dedham.........

Guest soundphan

Found it at the Best Buy here in Nashville. (The one across from Hickory Hollow mall for fellow Nashvillians)Still working to uninstall the beta.....

I'll take it... wmclarkswa@comcast.net... email me...

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Where is it located on the Best Buy website?I wnet down to the store and one of the employees couldn't find it either.

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Best Buy in Oklahoma City (North Store) has them on the shelf.Pete S.

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

I just bought the deluxe Edition at Best Buy in Wilmington, DE .... they also had the standard version Vern

Can somebody post a link to FSX on Best Buy's website?I keep trying to find it, but can't. :-hmmm

Ark