Sign in to follow this  
Patco Lch

MCE @ PMDG NGXu. How's it working?

I've always used FS2 Crew but looking hard at MCE to get a crew for the NGXu. I would like to know how it's working with the new NGXu since people have had a week now to try it. I also like that MCE works with the TFDi bird and every other airliner I use except the DC6 and Connie. Could you share your experience?

Vic green

Hi,

Gerald the dev of MCE is working on the new version to support the NGXu - he hopes by the end of the week (see other thread) 

In regards MCE vs FS2Crew. The basic functionality is the same to an extent, in that they both act as your F/O and help manage and fly the aircraft. 

MCE takes it further in that you are able to modify the flows to follow any airline SOP that you would like it to, you can also customise it to the nth degree and then some. There are a number of officially supported aircraft that are all free of charge after purchasing MCE, rather than having to buy a separate version for each new aircraft. 

The greatest thing for me is that using a combination of MCE & FSUIPC LUA scrips, I was able to completely create flows for aircraft like the PMDG DC-6 which doesn't have support anywhere. I've also done the same for the A2A constellation and a few smaller planes too. It really is that configurable.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg