Sign in to follow this  
Guest beana51

AIR FORCE ONE

Guest beana51

President Ronald Reagan's "AIR FORCE ONE" ,now sits forever at the Reagan Libary in Simi Vally CA. This after many missons. The pilots who were the best captains in the world,never failed "AIR FORCE ONE".A super great plane.An American institution,with world wide impact. VIN

Guest Paul Heaney

hahaha, I'll have some of what your having :)

Acutally, they're not captains, they're colonels, but yes they are the best pilots in the world.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest beana51

Thanx Jeff, a captain by any other name is still a captain. Regards to ya! VIN.

Guest beana51

Hello Pilgrim, I guess like Pres. Ronald Reagan would say "THERE YOU GO AGAIN" .As to what I'm having,Well it ain't KOOL-AID. So Drink on, friend. And CHEERS TO YA!! :-beerchug :-lol OVER AND OUT VIN

Colonels can be captains in the USAF :)Just as admirals can be captains in the US Navy :)

Guest beana51

Thank you sir,I'm layng down corrected! Sometimes things get lost in the translation.But ,I think we all really know "DA guy in charge of flying DePlane ,by himself,even without his jacket,or hat ,so we don't really know what he is ,may be referred to as DA guy,"THE CAPTAIN."Some call the him "The Old Man",and on some flights Worse!! Again ,like that famous quote by Reagan,THERE "WE" GO AGAIN BUT ITS FUN REGARDS TO ALL VIN ;)