Sign in to follow this  
Abominable

Purchase issues?

Hello, I just purchased this program after using the 10 day trial, and I never received a prompt to give my email or even sign into the pilot2atc.com website. 

I checked the email associated with my paypal address and have not received any email there. My paypal has been charged. What gives? Again, I as never given a prompt to enter my email, and I can't find any "sign in" or "log in" section on the website where I purchased this from. 

We've been having issues with the automated link to PayPal and I've had to issue licenses manually.

Please send me an email at admin@pilot2atc.com if you haven't received the license key within a few minutes of purchasing.  Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave

This has been resolved very swiftly. Dave, you are amazing! I love Pilot2atc and how responsive you are. Keep up the great work.