Sign in to follow this  
fofs

Flysimware Learjet 35a 40% off P3d /FSX + New Textures !

I know I'm bit late to the party,(been Xplane-ing)  but.Just discovered that the Flysimware Learjet 35a For P3D?FSX  has new textures making this aircraft now complete.IMO  Always knew it had good systems depth etc but held off buying due to the texturing.  Now we have updated textures & it looks so good.!   + 40% off at the moment.now at $26.99 Show the designer some love !   make sure you check out some more recent videos showing new textures

here is a example  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzn8xr372ZM&t=309s

here is link to Flysimware main site ...

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSTORE_2015/en/home/35-flysimware-learjet-35a.html

Happy days ! 😁

• Upvote 1

And here is a link to FlySimWare's support forums - https://www.avsim.com/forums/forum/728-flysimware-forum/!

• Like 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

This plane was worth it full price. If you have been looking for a good biz jet with good systems this is the one for you. Absolute blast and will make you a better pilot trying to keep up with it.

• Like 2

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

I'm trying to embrace this aircraft but the cockpit images look to be rather cartoonish. Do they look better when installed?

David Porrett

2 hours ago, DavidP said:

I'm trying to embrace this aircraft but the cockpit images look to be rather cartoonish. Do they look better when installed?

I think their website still shows the old textures, which were not the best but extremely functional. Here is a link to the thread on their forums showing off the new ones that they did earlier this year: https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/555251-flysimware-lear35-texture-update/

• Like 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

Question - I noticed their Falcon 50 is on sale as well.  Any suggestions/comments/thoughts on their Falcon 50 vs. Learjet 35a for P3Dv4, if one was to purchase one or another? 

Thanks in advance.

Max

I have both aircraft in P3D v3.4 and enjoy them. Both are very good all around, systems, textures, sound etc. The deciding factor for you probably will be range of flight. If you want a bizjet that has a longer range of flight, then go with the Falcon 50. Since both are on sale and if you could afford to do so, you might want to purchase both aircraft. Just a thought. Also, I believe Flysimware is working on a pretty realistic sounding FMS that may eventually be installed in both the LJ and Falcon. Not sure when that addon will be available for purchase.

29 minutes ago, raymie said:

I have both aircraft in P3D v3.4 and enjoy them. Both are very good all around, systems, textures, sound etc. The deciding factor for you probably will be range of flight. If you want a bizjet that has a longer range of flight, then go with the Falcon 50. Since both are on sale and if you could afford to do so, you might want to purchase both aircraft. Just a thought. Also, I believe Flysimware is working on a pretty realistic sounding FMS that may eventually be installed in both the LJ and Falcon. Not sure when that addon will be available for purchase.

Thanks, raymie!

You're Welcome! If you have not done so, you may want to post your question in the Flysimware "General" forum to possibly get more responses.

Raymie

This add-on was worth it before the update and discount. LOL

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I am guessing you guys probably already have GTN 650/750?  I have Flight1 GNS 530, which I like quite a bit, but I don't think either of the aircraft is compatible with it. I don't yet have the 650.

I looked on both the Falcon 50 & LJ 35A Management Tool, the Flight1 GNS 530 is only available for the Falcon 50, and you can have two units selected in that a\c if so desired.

Hope this helps!

8 hours ago, raymie said:

I looked on both the Falcon 50 & LJ 35A Management Tool, the Flight1 GNS 530 is only available for the Falcon 50, and you can have two units selected in that a\c if so desired.

Hope this helps!

Yes, you are right raymie!  Somehow I missed that.  Well, that makes it easy for me.  I already own 530, and the Falcon has been on my list for some time, so that will be it.  Thanks!

Max

You're Welcome! You will enjoy the Falcon 50 and the support at Flysimware is really great!

Raymie