Sign in to follow this  
KERNEL32

Question for Tdagger: Last Minute Surprise?

Guest Rick Baldwin

Hey Tdragger,I seem to recall that you mentioned somewhere that a final feature or surprise of some sort would be included in the final version of FSX.Do I recall correctly and if so, can you please amplify on this now that FSX is beginning to appear on shelves?Thanks,-Rick

Guest allcott

>Hey Tdragger,>>I seem to recall that you mentioned somewhere that a final>feature or surprise of some sort would be included in the>final version of FSX.>>Do I recall correctly and if so, can you please amplify on>this now that FSX is beginning to appear on shelves?>>Thanks,>-RickI live in hope of an integrated copy of Windows Vista. :)Allcott

Guest Rick Baldwin

Far be it from me to discourage your optimism!My guess is that the Final Version will have a scenery option to have bikini-clad girls waving from the decks of ships as you fly by.With check box options of course for- blonde- brunette- redhead- all

Guest archtx

I'll bet that the last minute surprise was that they would allow certain stores to release it early.

Guest AJ

>Far be it from me to discourage your optimism!>>My guess is that the Final Version will have a scenery option>to have bikini-clad girls waving from the decks of ships as>you fly by.>>With check box options of course for>- blonde>- brunette>- redhead>- all And perhaps another check box for -bikini-monokini

how about 'nokini'RhettAMD 3700+, eVGA 7800GT 256, ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8, etc. etc.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest jboweruk

No he definitely said in it, not about it. So it will be some small feature. We'll have to wait and see.

>I'll bet that the last minute surprise was that they would>allow certain stores to release it early.Perhaps the last minute surprise is that, it's just FS9 with different textures and the ATC is the same eh? :-lol :-lol :-spacecraft

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest Tingoose

>Far be it from me to discourage your optimism!>>My guess is that the Final Version will have a scenery option>to have bikini-clad girls waving from the decks of ships as>you fly by.>>With check box options of course for>- blonde>- brunette>- redhead>- allunless this feature is implemented I won't be buying FSX!!!

Guest Tingoose

You're a sarky b*gger Dave!!!:+ :+ :+ :+ :-wave :-jumpy :-hang

>unless this feature is implemented I won't be buying FSX!!!Hah! Yah and if the blurries are still there I;m a no go too. How can we justify blurries on a nokini?