Sign in to follow this  
BoHappy

TrackIR

I am curious to know how to get TrackIr working with flight sim X. I have tried the beta software ver4.1.029 Alpha.02. The software installs fine and the tests work fine but just does not work in the sim. though the manual says it written to support FSX beta.Thanks in advanceRobin.

Robin

Guest dpc

The config files are not out yet for the release version of FSX. They have a beta file for the FSX beta, but it does not work with the release. I'm sure it will be out soon. It's not you.Dave

Guest NaturalPoint_Vince

Yes, we are wanting on a release copy of FSX here, so we can rebuild the driver files. Hopefully shouldn't take to much time to do. It's now just a matter of getting the software into the developer's hands.I will get them posted as soon as possible, as I want to "test" it out as well. ;)

hi Vinceplease get us the updated driver for FSX sooni just got my FSX retail and its awsome and automatically starts in VC mode so track ir is of outmost importancethanksBo

Bo Klop

Guest NaturalPoint_Vince

We are working as quickly as possible. I want to "test" as well. ;)

This is what happens when soem get it before the official release date!Add-on people should have had it first.

Dave Taylor gb.png

>We are working as quickly as possible. I want to "test" as>well. ;)Why not just head to your local Best Buy or Walmart...:-lol :-jumpy :-lol :-jumpy

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Thats what happens with you people that run out and have to have it the very first day..then wonder why they can't get all their stuff from FS9 working on the same day in FSX:-roll

Eric 

Hmmm...another one that buries his head in the sand when the truth is spoken. I write the truth..they cry babies are the ones I speak of.

Eric 

Guess what, even without trackIr the sim is great and no regrets to have gone into Best Buy and seen it sitting on the shelves waiting on me. The only reason i asked about trackIr is that I thought the drivers that worked with the Beta should also work with the release product. Natural point has cleared that up.Perhaps you think we would all be better off if we waited until the day after the official release, then all the addons will be ready for FSX.I just have a hard time understanding why any one would be upset about some one getting the sim earlier than the release date. After all we did not trick the stores into putting it on the shelves early.

Robin

Guest dpc

So what you're implying is that they will all work if we wait until the 17th to puchase FSX? Dave

Guest overdrive

I'm spoiled by trackir, FSX is essentially useless to me right now without trackir working. Any updates on status? I'd assume devs should have had access to the full game for at least a couple of days now or is it in dev hands yet ? Thanks