Sign in to follow this  
scott967

Can't select Hawaiian Airports....Any help?

Yes, it's actually a FS9 question...I was fiddling around with my new Dreamfleet 727 last night (great plane!), and realized that I couldn't select any Hawaiian airports in the flight planner or the "Selected location" dialogue in the create a flight window. It also doesn't work in "go to airport" from within the game.Basically, if I try to select a Hawaiian airport in the flight planner the option just comes back with the previous setting. If I use the "Go to Airport" option in the game I end up in some seemingly random location (i.e. the middle of the ocean, or some african desert).Any ideas on how to start to troubleshoot this? The Hawaiian airports and navaids and such all show up on my map, and if I manually skew there everthing seems fine.

I don't know what causes this, but it sounds like something has messed up the airport "namelist" data: region/country/state/city/airport name/ICAO. One thing, can you check if the problem is at both Kona PHKO and Honolulu PHNL? These (default)airports are in different files. Of course, any addon AFCADs for Hawaii would be a place to look for problems.scott s..