Sign in to follow this  
BobP

FSX - Auto Traffif Going CRAZY - Off-Road!!

Guest ditopilot

FSX - Auto Traffif Going CRAZY - Off-Road!!In the new Demo, in St. Marteen after you take off and reach the OTHER SIDE OF THE ISLAND (about 1 mile or 2 before reaching the second airport of the island), you see the auto traffic leaving the road for quite a bit (for 1/2 mile maybe) and then on the road again. Some other part in that same island, auto traffic goes through houses( which may be too close to the busy roads.Unfortunately I don't know how to take shots to show what I am saying.dito

Guest archtx

In another thread, the mechanics of auto traffic was discussed. The cars follow a line (invisable) instead of the actual road. Sounds like the line got misaligned from the road.

Guest ditopilot

>In another thread, the mechanics of auto traffic was>discussed. The cars follow a line (invisable) instead of the>actual road. Sounds like the line got misaligned from the>road.So, should that be fixed or let as is? I imagine if that be the case in some big cities seeing cars and trucks going through houses and trees ...dito

SUV's?JohanA LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION, AND A LITTLE MORE ACTION PLEASE

He he :-) I wonder who'll be first to find traffic erratically driving over some major runway :-) Any bets?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest archtx

I don't know...happens all the time here where I live....of course, we do have a lot of senior citizens!We'll probably discover quite a few of these issues in the final release. There always are; like the airports that end up down in the crater. The good news is that the SDK is being distributed with the release...I think that's a first! It won't take long for us to get those cars back on the pavement!

Guest ditopilot

>He he :-) I wonder who'll be first to find traffic>erratically driving over some major runway :-) Any bets?That would be disaster!

Guest ditopilot

"...It won't take long for us to get those cars back on the pavement!"Am hopeful

Guest killerwatt

I would rather the pavement be reserved for the pedestrians, but then again, I am British so my pavement is probably your sidewalk. lol

they say it is a real as it gets! It could be extremely accurate simulation that includes road construction and detours? LOL. We just need to add little flag people to direct the flow. :)