Stop eating those thanksgiving leftovers and get back on it. :laugh:

Great presentation so far.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

so what is the verdict?

9700k | Maximus XI Hero| 32gb DDR4 3000 | 1080Ti 11GB | 1tb EVO Plus 970 and 500GB M2+3TB HDD | 43" Samsung X60R 4k and 2  22" monitors | Corsair RM750x |  240MM AIO.  Win 10 Home. 

Sorry, There was a drama! I got the 2080ti used and it didn't take long for me to figure that something was up! It's been RMA'ed.

Asus has it right now. So far its the worst buying used hardware experience I've had in many years. The seller has been very good about it though and we worked something out. So long as I get a good GPU back from ASUS its all good. Should have it by the end of next week at the latest. I'll have to start again though because in the course of figuring out what was wrong with the GPU, I updated the driver, I did a complete Windows 10 update, I updated My Mother board bios etc. So its best to just ignore the videos. I'll us the same scenario and I'll try to make it more apples to apples but I'm having a problem with the Prepar3D record/playback feature under the analysis tab. I posted it here but no replies:

Maybe @Rob_Ainscough can shed some light on it

If anyone is interested in the issue with the card. This is exactly it:

Right now I am fiddling with my new Samsung Odyssey+ 😁

Edited by Avidean

What are your AA, HDR, and cloud res settings in the bad weather scenario?

Bad wx isn't hitting my 1080ti nearly that hard.  I was shocked to see your low performance.

Rhett

i7-8700k @ 5.0 ghz, 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ, 1080Ti, 32" BenQ, 4K res