Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Me vs Best Buy, Me - 1 / Best Buy - 0

So, I head on over to my Fresno, CA. Best Buy about 20 minutes ago and I see that there is 1 copy of the Standard version on the shelf. I don't want that, I want the Deluxe version so I find a guy who works there and ask for help. He is busy testing the computers so he can't help me and there is NOBODY in the videogame/music/software department at all. :(I look over on this rolling cart, and I notice all of the Deluxe and all of the Standard versions have been pulled from the shelf (except for the 1 Standard version which remained...must've been hidden behind some other games, but I'm not sure). All of the other PC games have been faced and restocked so I figure all these FSX copies have been pulled per their corporate memo. I see a manager standing a somewhat short distance away (close to the video area). I took a quick look around and made sure he wasn't looking and then BAM grabbed a copy and ran up to the front to pay for it really quick. LOL*Mission Accomplished*A note to people out there still looking, be sure to check any rolling carts that may be sitting around. When I worked at Best Buy, it often got really busy so the stuff we had to take to the back often got left out for a while. This especially included software since that area wasn't really a big "money-maker" (it was never really a major priority).Does this make me a bad person? :D

Are you a bad person?Nope. I did much the same thing myself, and I _know_ I'm not a bad person. :-)Joel @ CYVR (not far from CYNJ, really)

Okay, this one is going to get locked too. It has the potential to go south, simply because of the other thread. Now locked.