Sign in to follow this  
HarryVoyager

Bonanza?

I recall from earlier discussion that the Beech Bonanaza G36 was believed to be in MSFS 2020:

Has anyone been able to confirm or refute that one yet? I've been hearing lately that they're expecting a more limited plane set on launch, and from the ones we've seen, the higher performance GA slots seem to be pretty well filled out without it. 

If it's not, I'm sure a 3rd party will field one, (A2A V35....?) but would be good to know if ones going to make it into the release. 

Thank you, 

Harry Voyager

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HughesMDflyer4 said:

You can see the wingtip in the E3 trailer at 0:53. Since then, there hasn't been any other media showing it.

Crikey!  Good spotting.  Can you help me find my car keys? 🙂

• Like 1

Matthew S

10 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

Crikey!  Good spotting.  Can you help me find my car keys? 🙂

Haha, wish I could say I spotted that one. I believe it was someone here who noticed it, but it's been so long I have no idea who made the original post.

Brandon Filer

28 minutes ago, snglecoil said:

Beechcraft is part of Textron so....maybe?

Textron also owns Cessna, so I think Ive seen at least two or three other Textron aircraft flying in the trailer: 172, 208, and a twin engine business jet that I haven't chased down the ID of yet. 

Boring... We need a Beech 18, & classic aircraft.. DC-3, a Constellation, Goose etc....

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond... 

13 hours ago, HarryVoyager said:

Textron also owns Cessna, so I think Ive seen at least two or three other Textron aircraft flying in the trailer: 172, 208, and a twin engine business jet that I haven't chased down the ID of yet. 

On the engine nacelle it says in big letters  CITATION CJ4.

5 hours ago, FDEdev said:

On the engine nacelle it says in big letters  CITATION CJ4.

Welp, that would account for the Cessnay feel to it 🙂

What can I say? I wasn't really saying that much attention to the plane in that part of the trailer