Sign in to follow this  
Guest pem227

24 aircraft in deluxe...where???

Guest nigel28

the deluxe version is supposed to have 24 planes and the standard 18 but I have gotten reports that there are 21 in both versions. I thought the deluxe had more aircraft??? I bought mine but, havent installed yet so I do not know if this is true or not...anyone care to tell me who has the deluxe installed??

Guest pem227

Here's a list that came from Tdragger prior to gold so it might not be 100%. Mostly you get Garmin 1000 glass cockpit GA versions and the Maule on Skis. Looks like the Goose is only in the deluxe package though. Phil. Airbus A321Aircreation 582SL ultralightBeech Baron 58Beech KingAir 350Bell 206 Jet Ranger IIIBoeing 737-800Boeing 747-400Bombardier CRJ-700Cessna 172Cessna 208Dehavilland DHC2 BeaverDG Flugzeugbau DG-808SDouglas DC-3Extra 300SBombardier Lear 45Maule M7Mooney BravoPiper J-3Robinson R22And in the deluxe version:Beech Baron w/Garmin G1000Cessna 172 w/Garmin G1000Grumman GooseMaule M7-235 on skisMooney Bravo w/Garmin G1000