Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Any Luck in Phoenix?

hi,did anybody find FSX in Arizona, yet?i have checked a couple of Best Buys and other stores in greater Phoenix, but no luck.any help would be great!thank you!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

I'm curious about that myself. I called the Walmart in Tempe, but the kid on the phone, when asked, got a little snippy with me and said that they didn't have it.

anybody else? there must be some place that sells it... ;)

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Guest dandarton

Went to Best Buy at I-17 at Bell Road. Can't miss the Best Buy, you can see it from I-17. They had a few copies of each on the shelves.

Both of the stores in Tucson refused to sell it to me despite admitting they had it in the back... no luck at WalMart or Target either.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

really!i was going to the Best Buy website to see what time they close tonight, but i could not locate that store. are you sure it is on I-17 and Bell?thanks and i'll be on my way first thing in the morning!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Guest Carl Hackman

Hi guys, you may find you've missed the boat on the early copies of FSX (except for some odd places here and there) as MS has told stores to remove copies from their shelves until the release date. Whether they do it or not is another matter, depends whether they want to be able to sell MS products in the future.Carl

Guest dandarton

sorry sorry sorry....I meant I-17 and Thunderbird Road. You can't miss the store if you are traveling North or South on I-17. It is on the west side of I-17.

Guest Brian_Neuman

What time did you go to the Stores in Tucson? I got my copy from the Best Buy on Broadway on Saturday......Did they take it off the shelves in the afternoon?

just went to the BB at I-17 and thunderbird, but i guess i was too late. no FSX on the shelf. well, i will just wait those 9 more days. they will go by pretty quickly.thanks anyways.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

I just went to the Best Buy in Tucson (Broadway and Wilmot) where Brian got it yesterday and they'd removed it and told me it was a mistake and they can't sell it until the 17th now...This is so dumb.EDIT: If anyone in Tucson finds it again, buy me a copy of the Deluxe and I'll pay you for it...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com