Sign in to follow this  
bvanhout

Disappearing Aircraft

17 minutes ago, GSalden said:

Curious what you see at EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol) and London Heathrow (EGLL)..

I am trying not to get too excited, as you mentioned above, it may be intermittent, and even less of a problem at small airports. Will report back shortly.

System: X-PLANE 11.40, P3D 4.5, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

Well that did not go well at EHAM, could not even get Live traffic, all I got was static planes at the gates. I think RT has fallen down, for now anyway.

Not able to test again for a few weeks as I am moving house, so hopefully by then we might know more. Otherwise it's back to BGL ai.

System: X-PLANE 11.40, P3D 4.5, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Corsair Spec Omega Case,Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, EVGA 850+ Gold PSU,Win 10 Pro 64-bit, LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Logitech X56 Hotas Stick and Throttle, Logitech/Saitek Flight Yoke System, Multi, Radio, Switch Panels

Just landed at Frankfurt. The LH A320 NEO in front of me did not just land, it taxied to the Terminal, while an EK Airbus 380-800 taxied from Terminal 2 to Runway 18 and took off. As well as an RJ A321 and an Air Algerie Boeing 737.

I keep my fingers crossed, that everything is back to normal!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tquax79 said:

Just landed at Frankfurt. The LH A320 NEO in front of me did not just land, it taxied to the Terminal, while an EK Airbus 380-800 taxied from Terminal 2 to Runway 18 and took off. As well as an RJ A321 and an Air Algerie Boeing 737.

I keep my fingers crossed, that everything is back to normal!

Yeahhh

It is still far from “normal”..

At Heathrow ( EGLL ) an A380 landed, taxied for 5 minutes, stood still and then disappeared.

A 737 just after the Airbus landed and disappeared. 
No taxiing aircraft.

So it still does not work as it has for almost 6 weeks now..

Gerard

7940x ( 14 cores ) : 8 cores @ 4.8 - 6 cores @ 4.0 Ghz - Gigabyte X299 Gaming 7 - 32 Gb G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz Cl 14 - Gigabyte GTX 2080 TI Windforce OC @1920 Mhz - 1x SSD M2 1800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 43” Sony 4K tv's in NVSurround

8700K : all 6 cores @ 5.0 GHz - Asus ROG 370 - 16 Gb 4000 MHz @ 3600 Mhz - Gigabyte GTX 2080 Windforce OC @ 1900 Mhz - 1x SSD M2 1800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - 1x 55” Sony 4K tv

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

those ai planes... they look like the first symptoms of a patient who comes back to life… or the last symptoms before dissapearing. in any case, why do some planes reach their gates? mystery.

Edited by abranpuko

I have noticed no recent change in ground coverage. There has been occasional ground traffic at some airports all the time, but not complete ground coverage as before. I suspect these ac has a not "GND" code or something in the traffic stream, as they appear still "in air", with altitudes from below zero to several thousand feet above ground.

Still hoping to get complete ground coverage back soon.

Vidar Haaland

System: Win10 Pro 64-bit, Intel® Core™ i7-2600K (stable at 4,5 GHZ), ASUS P8Z68-V PRO, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB(4GBX2) CL9, Corsair H80 watercooling,
Asus GeForce NVIDIA GTX 980 Strix DirectCU II OC

13 hours ago, vhaaland said:

I have noticed no recent change in ground coverage. There has been occasional ground traffic at some airports all the time, but not complete ground coverage as before. I suspect these ac has a not "GND" code or something in the traffic stream, as they appear still "in air", with altitudes from below zero to several thousand feet above ground.

Still hoping to get complete ground coverage back soon.

Occasionally see one or two taxiing, but certainly no dramatic change for the better.

Kind Regards,

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 2400 ASUS ROG-STRIX GTX1070

This is a tragedy. 

Im suffering. No one give information about ground traffic.

When i sleep i move like around the city like an ASCAD.

i dont want to be a .bgl guy.  i need poetry.

life is hard. 

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

What could we do? 

I think the lack of response is because there is really nothing anyone can do at the moment. As said several times in this thread, the data which gave us good ground coverage was changed by the supplier. Initially it was everyone's thought it would be only a short downtime, which for reasons unknown unfortunately has dragged out in time. Perhaps none of us users of PSXseecontraffic know at the moment if we will ever get back what we had get used to. It's of course still a hope that the issue will get resolved. Happy holidays and new year!

Edited by vhaaland
  • Upvote 1

Vidar Haaland

System: Win10 Pro 64-bit, Intel® Core™ i7-2600K (stable at 4,5 GHZ), ASUS P8Z68-V PRO, Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB(4GBX2) CL9, Corsair H80 watercooling,
Asus GeForce NVIDIA GTX 980 Strix DirectCU II OC

1 hour ago, vhaaland said:

I think the lack of response is because there is really nothing anyone can do at the moment. As said several times in this thread, the data which gave us good ground coverage was changed by the supplier. Initially it was everyone's thought it would be only a short downtime, which for reasons unknown unfortunately has dragged out in time. Perhaps none of us users of PSXseecontraffic know at the moment if we will ever get back what we had get used to. It's of course still a hope that the issue will get resolved. Happy holidays and new year!

Thank you. Happy new year also to you! I hope the issue get resolved. Thanks also to kiek, for the great psxseecontraffic.